Air Jordan 4 Metallics

Was anyone able to select 2 day shipping on SNKRS? It wasn't an option for me today.
I have been Blocked by SNKRS. Have not won anything since DMP. Before that I got everything i wanted. Not sure what haoppend? Wonder if I should create a new account?

"Ordered" from Foot Locker but I don't think an order actually went through. Got all the way to the end and got an email from PayPal that I made a purchase to Foot Locker, but not seeing the charge in my PayPal account, didn't receive a Foot Locker order confirmation, and the order isn't in my Foot Locker account history.

i’m in the same boat, but used eastbay. Only email i got was from paypal

Cooked 4 pairs for tradebait for the reds and greens. Think resale will be similar on all colors?

good luck, you will only profit on resell on these if you sell locally
I only do sell locally. I live in LA. Huge sneaker market. So big I sold my extra Royal toes for $300 within 30 minutes of them reaching my doorstep

Same here “ordered” twice from footlocker but no email. Footaction is a go if anyone is still looking

I just noticed that I also did not receive an email confirmation from Footlocker.com (it also doesn't show in "Orders" section of my profile). I tried phone support but an automated message advised me that they couldn't assist due to short staff. I did the next best thing and emailed them to see if I could get some type of explanation.

Back
Top Bottom