***Air Jordan 4 Pinnacle 2016***

If anyone can point me towards a reasonably priced size 11, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know. The phrase reasonably priced doesn't seem to fit in this thread :lol:

Sooooo...I got a Nike 20% coupon that I'm gonna try and use on Snakeskins. How do I apply codes via the SNKRS app or is it not possible?

Sooooo...I got a Nike 20% coupon that I'm gonna try and use on Snakeskins. How do I apply codes via the SNKRS app or is it not possible?

You can't, and if you call in after you place the order via SNKRS, the reps say they can't apply promo codes with SNKRS purchases, a lot of bs

You can't, and if you call in after you place the order via SNKRS, the reps say they can't apply promo codes with SNKRS purchases, a lot of bs
+1

correct.

I spoke to a nike outlet manager for a bit.

He brought up the subject of SNKRS.

first words out of his mouth were: they are controlling the code usage with SNKRS

+1
correct.
I spoke to a nike outlet manager for a bit.
He brought up the subject of SNKRS.
first words out of his mouth were: they are controlling the code usage with SNKRS

I told the rep yesterday SNKRS has all the good stuff, and NDC doesn't, I don't buy from NDC, but she kept her word, that I couldn't use it

I have a size 9 of the premium black retro 4's and they are pretty nice I would say. Good leather work, if anyone has questions about them just shoot me a DM still deadstock.

I have a size 9 of the premium black retro 4's and they are pretty nice I would say. Good leather work, if anyone has questions about them just shoot me a DM still deadstock.
Here u go again with that reselling in the wrong place.

Here u go again with that reselling in the wrong place.

Just saw the last response and I apologized for that I didn't post this one after you informed me of the exposure policy. Like I said, I'll just keep to comments and wait till I can make it in the buy/sell forums

These look amazing! I really hope that these don't sell out and we have a chance to stay on top of some deals......the price tag hurts. but man these are nice.

Those obsidians & the snakeskin's are sick,hopefully I can find the snakeskin's for close to retail.

Missed the blacks and the snakes. Still pissed about the snakes. But will not miss on navy's. And it's m birthday week. So I will for sure have these for fee.99!

FTA Map
2rcu3ra.jpg

Snakeskins turned out nice and these might just as nice.....but Looks like L for me....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom