AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO - WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/MILITARY BLUE - 308497-105 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Wont pay 160 for these.  Quality will never be up to par plus I still got my 06s. 

Originally Posted by codeIVC

missed out in 06, and regretted it but theres still no way im waiting in line or anything for these. hopefully will be able to roll in in the afternoon and cop em.

Believe me, there was nothing to regret.  You did yourself a favor.  There is no way that this re retro can be as bad. 

Originally Posted by El Bro

missed out in 06, and regretted it but theres still no way im waiting in line or anything for these. hopefully will be able to roll in in the afternoon and cop em.

Believe me, there was nothing to regret.  You did yourself a favor.  There is no way that this re retro can be as bad. 

You can hope for that, but it could be bigger than the last time.
Releases June 9th, the colorway is perfect for the summer, HYPEBEASTS.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Where are you getting your release dates from?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Where are you getting your release dates from?
Modern Notoriety.
http://www.modern-notorie...o-military-release-date/

has it really been 6 years since the last time these released? damn! My 06's are still fine, I never really thought the quality was all that bad either...

Originally Posted by solezprogression

This year is a good year for lovers of the Jordan 4 such as myself.
My favorite Jordan behind the XI's
pimp.gif

Are there any major differences between the 06 version and this years release?

Maybe besides "quality".

Still have a Vnds pair from the last release! I got them for 110 from flightclub

Not sure whether or not I will cop. With the release of the Cements and Bred IVs, funds will be low.

Back
Top Bottom