Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Feel like this will definitely be a reverse colorway or a collaboration. The only reason JB brings back a shoe in 5 years or less is because of the Nike Air heel (2014-2019 infrared 6) or bad quality (2013-2017 Royals).

2013 Breds, Shadows, and Black Toes were bad quality?

Better shape and collar height would be nice. Also tongue done correctly too if these are indeed the OG colorway and not some circus monstrosity

If they drop...sweet....if not...I’m G.
7C0EA3B8-842C-4273-BD1F-F1F93EC39AF5.jpeg

The more I think about it, I'd almost bet money that these are NOT going to be the White Cement 4s. My main thoughts being that the pair we got in 2016 was already deemed a "Remaster," and 2021 would ONLY be 5 years since that pair dropped. I could be wrong, and JB does dumb sht all the time, but it would look and sound sooo dumb for JB to release a remastered remastered WC4. Also, I'd be SHOCKED for us to to get the Fire Red 4s, the rumored Military Blues, and the WCs in a span of 12-16 months. These days JB doesn't usually drop so many legacy/classic colorways of the same model so close together.

As much as I’d like to have a couple more WC4s, not seeing them coming back that quick. The diff color line up being first indicator.. and the Gentrification going on (“Fire Red 3”). But, fire red 4 and military with NA will be nice if they really come thru. They’re really stretching out the NA releases to try and keep people hanging on.

The more i think about it, the more i thought of something. What if these are the scuffed White Cement 4s that Bugging Out wore one Do The Right Thing? would have a improved shape, even better quality, higher speckle density, and the Rasta color lace dubrae

^People are gassing those Flint XIII’s too...
Those ain’t Flint XIII’s. Those are BASED on Flint XIIIs.
Other’s can be more specific when it comes to their retro’s. Diff strokes diff folks.

This. Another reason why i haven’t copped. Besides lame resellers drivin’ up hype.

I wasn’t to pressed to get the 2016 rendition due to a certain legend’s farewell season and his kicks being priority, but if they those this ‘21 version right, I’m in.

Back
Top Bottom