Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

****'s came....

20210707_103248.jpg

Leather quality is very nice. ****s all over Columbis. Hopefully I have the same luck this Friday...

Ended up paying resell for my shortys pair smh

She really wanted these tho so I’m gonna add them In with some other gifts that I got her for her bday
****'s came....

20210707_103248.jpg

Leather quality is very nice. ****s all over Columbis. Hopefully I have the same luck this Friday...
hopefully you guys buying your girls shoes will pay some good dividends
I'm a Dad times 3. I guess that makes all of my sneakers Dad shoes....heh.
Dad of three as well. All my shoes are dad shoes lol
Same here…dad 3 times. Two boys and a girl. Loving every minute of it.

I was able to finally get a pair off eBay for $50 over retail. 😭
two girls and one boy

you sir just got the ultimate “WHAT?!”

leather better than the columbia 4????

1625704804621.gif
1625704804621.gif

20210707_203942.jpg

"Leather" on the Columbia's is definitely thicker and more tumbled, but it just doesn't feel real at all. Fire Red are even worse and it's thin and cheap feeling, like plastic. Pure $s actually feel smooth like real leather but no so smooth that it feels fake, and these feel even better than those. Easily the best out of all the white 4s I have to compare them to. Hopefully White Cements get the same treatment.

give me the thicker tumbled leather any day of the week

im not saying this leather is trash. def a step up on the recent fake plasticy leathers we have been getting … like the fire red Vs.

You guys are proving my point.....

Dad Shoes!

And I'm a father of three. Two girls and a boy.
Nah-It’s universally known and accepted that the Monarch IV’s are the only true “Dad” shoe’s man :lol: Dad shoes are ONLY worn by Dads. Everybody and they mama gonna have these white Oreo/tech greys on
CB82BC80-09C9-4CD2-9DDB-695A9F1BDA44.jpeg

20210707_203942.jpg

"Leather" on the Columbia's is definitely thicker and more tumbled, but it just doesn't feel real at all. Fire Red are even worse and it's thin and cheap feeling, like plastic. Pure $s actually feel smooth like real leather but no so smooth that it feels fake, and these feel even better than those. Easily the best out of all the white 4s I have to compare them to. Hopefully White Cements get the same treatment.

Craziest thing about this pic to me is that the Oreo's seem to have the best shape here. Even in OP's first pic, they weren't perfect, but damn the height looked good. Imagine getting your WC and BC's like this..

Wonder how the netting will age on these in terms of turning yellow. I'm very disappointed that my WC4 netting yellowed so quickly. I wore my white laser 4s just as much, if not more, and they're still as white as they were when they were new. They are a diff netting build obviously. And when I took them out of rotation I stored them in the box, while the WCs, even though worn a similar amount, stayed on the shoe rack rotation even when not worn for long periods. Hmm....

That's why although I prefer the look of netting, I would have liked these to be tru Oreos without the netting, just to avoid that mesh yellowing problem.

Wonder how the netting will age on these in terms of turning yellow. I'm very disappointed that my WC4 netting yellowed so quickly. I wore my white laser 4s just as much, if not more, and they're still as white as they were when they were new. They are a diff netting build obviously. And when I took them out of rotation I stored them in the box, while the WCs, even though worn a similar amount, stayed on the shoe rack rotation even when not worn for long periods. Hmm....

That's why although I prefer the look of netting, I would have liked these to be tru Oreos without the netting, just to avoid that mesh yellowing problem.
And all they really need to do is make the netting out of a different material. Somehow they got it right in 1989 but here we are 30+ years later and the netting they give us turns yellow as soon as you look at it.
CFAA650B-B1BC-4DCC-A5C0-E78CF0B7AE65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom