Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Screenshot_20210703-102042_SNKRS.jpg

What else new bruh

they are

but that doesn't mean you get them cause you want them...you know that

I'll try to add to card on footapps until life gets in the way this morning

I'm good even if I don't hit...not pressed
Just thought it would’ve been easier this morning on SNKRS with a few accounts. I skipped the other usual places since they’re usually botted up. Local spot should be announcing raffles winners soon so hopefully I have another shot

Just thought it would’ve been easier this morning on SNKRS with a few accounts. I skipped the other usual places since they’re usually botted up. Local spot should be announcing raffles winners soon so hopefully I have another shot
chances are still low with a few accounts

seem to be done on FNL in mens and GS

15th in line at a local spot was a waste of time. Last pair they had by the time I got there was 11.5, that’s 2 sizes too big so I passed

15th in line at a local spot was a waste of time. Last pair they had by the time I got there was 11.5, that’s 2 sizes too big so I passed

That's crazy; you would think 15th in line would be more than sufficient to secure any pair unless everyone ahead of you was the same size!

We took an L for my girl’s size. Running errands after work so In the hunt for a 6.5 or 7 in the Bay Area!

Great...30 min waiting for eastbay only to get the stupid add to card and out of stock messages....Why do I even bother....

Back
Top Bottom