AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WNTR

Joined May 15, 2016
I was in on these on the first initial picture..now I’m on the fence with the clearer pictures..it’s funny cuz it’s usually the other way around :lol:

Joined Aug 15, 2012
These one of them colorways i would regret not coppin after they sell out, im usually an og only guy but these will be had .

Joined Feb 13, 2013
What’s killing it for me to cop ASAP is this whole “winterize” thing. They added extra padding? The material will be stiffer? I gotta see these in hand before I cop. I wish this colorway was on a regular retro. Regular retro these might have been classics down the line like how the cool grey or the Oreo fours had been...

Rumble

Supporter
Joined May 11, 2019
What’s killing it for me to cop ASAP is this whole “winterize” thing. They added extra padding? The material will be stiffer? I gotta see these in hand before I cop. I wish this colorway was on a regular retro. Regular retro these might have been classics down the line like how the cool grey or the Oreo fours had been...
yes. and usually more rugged for winter snow, rain, nasty weather. i still dig them

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now