Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Finally a release date, thanks.

Unfortunately it's on a travel day, but I will find a way.

A quickstrike is a limited release often coming out of nowhere. We knew about these but a release date was never given until now hence the name quickstrike

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

A quickstrike is a limited release often coming out of nowhere. We knew about these but a release date was never given until now hence the name quickstrike

This.
Plus usually the date is announced no more than 3 weeks prior.

Limited also meaning a usual GR retro ~10,000 nationwide.

QS: less than a few 1,000, plus not EVERY Nike retailer gets them.

Finish Lines gets most QS, FTL/Champs/FootAction, not so much.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

This.

QS: less than a few 1,000+, plus not EVERY Nike retailer gets them.

You should really know what you are talking about before you make these type of post
First off no one but JB even knows the exact number when it comes to a QS release 3,000 is always the number everyone says but no one knows for sure

Second Finish-line would be the last out of all of the stores you just mentioned to get an QS. I don't even believe that Finish-line even gets QS releases in the first place

QS release's always go to Footlocker especially the bigger ones and even more the ones with a HOH

Footaction has always got good stuff way better and more stock then finish-line

Champs not so much they are more of a "Nike Basketball" type store and get other Nike QS releases (Lebron KD etc.)

Footlocker always gets QS release's all of them no but for the most part a good number of them, and there are always individual boutiques that get QS releases as well

Looks like google let you down this time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

This.

You should really know what you are talking about before you make these type of post
First off no one but JB even knows the exact number when it comes to a QS release 3,000 is always the number everyone says but no one knows for sure

Second Finish-line would be the last out of all of the stores you just mentioned to get an QS. I don't even believe that Finish-line even gets QS releases in the first place

QS release's always go to Footlocker especially the bigger ones and even more the ones with a HOH

Champs not so much they are more of a "Nike Basketball" type store and get other Nike QS releases (Lebron KD etc.)

Footlocker always gets QS release's all of them no but for the most part a good number of them, and there are always individual boutiques that get QS releases as well

laugh.gif

Here we go again.

And yes FNL does get QS releases, I've got a few of QS releases from them and at least since about September of last year they get all of the retro QS'.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Hate the Knicks, the colors, and I'm from NY.

sick.gif
So, you're from New York and were never a fan of the Knicks?

What about the glamour and glitz? Do you plan to get rich? Are you all about expanding your chips?...
roll.gif
Big L
pimp.gif
tumblr_licw7gnFiK1qdixz1o1_500.png

This.

laugh.gif

Here we go again.
And yes FNL does get QS releases, I've got a few of QS releases from them and at least since about September of last year they get all of the retro QS'.
Your right here we ago again with you thinking you know more then you do
Please tell me a QS release that Finish-line has received since footlocker and footaction and champs don't get them so much

You think you dropping knowledge on someone half the time you post all day everyday when all your really spewing is falsehoods. So please enlighten me all knowing one.

laugh.gif

Here we go again.
Please tell me a QS release that Finish-line has received since footlocker and footaction and champs don't get them so much

You think you dropping knowledge on someone half the time you post all day everyday when all your really spewing is falsehoods. So please enlighten me all knowing one.

Well they got both Knick Spiz'ikes.
They got the Black Flip 3's.

They got the Pop Art SoM's.

And they are getting the Knicks Cavs 4's.

Here we go again.

Now did you notice that everything you just named was released in EVERY major retail sneaker store
The only one that I would even classify as a quickstrike maybe are the black flip 3's and even then I don't want to give them that much credit

All the sneakers you just named were not QS were they no mass produced as other retro's no they were no but true QS pop up a few weeks before RD as the Cav's 4's have done

We knew the RD for all of those for at least a month or 2 before the RD

IMO and I may be wrong but today's "QS" are your limited type releases such as your YOTR series, the Bin series, if you follow Nike Basketball any the China Lebron 9, the YOTD KD 4. Where as in back in the day you would have Jordan release's just pop out of no where those were real QS. With the internet and forums as this there is really no more QS releases. We all know QS was placed on at least 2/3 of the sneakers you named just for them to sell. No QS then they don't sell period.

Idk much bout them QS releases but Champs was the only store that had them here. Apparently FL never gets any 11's either. That's what the employees at Champs told me. FL here got the restock on the Concords tho. I'm hoping one of these stores will have these Cavs IV's. Not into orange really but these look alright to me.

Now did you notice that everything you just named was released in EVERY major retail sneaker store
The only one that I would even classify as a quickstrike maybe are the black flip 3's and even then I don't want to give them that much credit

All the sneakers you just named were not QS were they no mass produced as other retro's no they were no but true QS pop up a few weeks before RD as the Cav's 4's have done

IMO and I may be wrong but today's "QS" are your limited type releases such as your YOTR series, the Bin series, if you follow Nike Basketball any the China Lebron 9, the YOTD KD 4. Where as in back in the day you would have Jordan release's just pop out of no where those were real QS. With the internet and forums as this there is really no more QS releases. We all know QS was placed on at least 2/3 of the sneakers you named just for them to sell. No QS then they don't sell period.

Whether or not they are actually QS is another story.
I'm just stating that they (Nike?) labeled them QS, so that's what I assumed they were.

& you are right, a lot of stores got the shoes I posted (even some mom and pop stores) but that still doesn't take away the fact they were released with the label.

& absolutely, if they didn't have the QS label, they would of sat.

Perfect exam, the QS XIV's that released last month.

^ But its a whole OTHER reason as to why those would of sat if not QS, but no need to diverge into now.

I'm just stating that they (Nike?) labeled them QS, so that's what I assumed they were.

& you are right, a lot of stores got the shoes I posted (even some mom and pop stores) but that still doesn't take away the fact they were released with the label.

^ But its a whole OTHER reason as to why those would of sat if not QS, but no need to diverge into now.
You just proved my point the red white 14's were labeled a QS supposedly and everyone scrambled for them. My go to footlocker got almost 100 pairs of them, it wasn't a QS it was a GR that would of sold poorly.
Real QS aren't at every major retailer and mom and pop stores and boutiqes. They only show up a certain stores just like the few series and other sneakers I listed earlier.

So again before you try and spit that knowledge learn and know what you are talking about.

You just proved my point the red white 14's were labeled a QS supposedly and everyone scrambled for them. My go to footlocker got almost 100 pairs of them, it wasn't a QS it was a GR that would of sold poorly.
Real QS aren't at every major retailer and mom and pop stores and boutiqes. They only show up a certain stores just like the few series and other sneakers I listed earlier.

So again before you try and spit that knowledge learn and know what you are talking about.

laugh.gif

images_3_Meme_Faces-s226x223-156981.jpg

Cats at Citysole.com must be really smoking some good dope their charging $459.99 for these
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

images_3_Meme_Faces-s226x223-156981.jpg
laugh.gif
 please do laugh just like everyone in this section does at you 
laugh.gif

By the way your gif doesn't work try again 
laugh.gif

So glad it seems like people are sleeping on these... whether or not that trend continues closer to the 12th is another story. Hope I can get my pair. I think these are clean even though they aren't an "OG" colorway. 2-3 years down the road I can see a lot of people wishing they had grabbed these up, just how people look back on some of the AJ 4 colorways and wish they had them in their collection now.

Fnl did get the ray Allen 13s which were a QS if not mistaken correct me if I'm wrong. YOTR 7s as well. So we do get most QS

One of you guys just posts for the sake of being heard. The other one posts some actual knowledge. I'll let you two continue to fight it out over which one is which

Back
Top Bottom