Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by Heatmeizer1

Has a release date been confirmed Yet?

not yet, I'm actually looking forward to these

A lot of people say "March" because of production date on the tag.
But who knows..

& apparently these have a new name, the CAVS.

I think these will release in March b/c only one retro is dropping and that's those whack *#% Xs. I don't see them coming out it April b/c the Playoff XIIs release then and that's a big release.

We're the cavs colors before most of these hype beast were born they prolly had to google Craig ehlo

lol JB finally releasing colorways for the hype beasts. I'm not judging anyone but anybody that buys this shoe will buy ANYTHING JB throws at them.

I agree with the previous response this would have never passed 10-15 years ago. Would have been scrapped before samples could have been made. This is for resellers to flip and make money off. JB is a crack dealer and they have lots of fiends that will buy anything they sell. I bet these resale for double so about $300 when they should retail for no more then $120. You already no the paint will chip and crack on the mid soles after just a few wears.

30t6p3b.gif
@ The shot

just call em the NYK colorway

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol JB finally releasing colorways for the hype beasts. I'm not judging anyone but anybody that buys this shoe will buy ANYTHING JB throws at them.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

roll.gif
roll.gif

Guess people aren't allowed to like thing you guys don't.
indifferent.gif
It's not like they're worse than those stupid Patent Leather USA Vs from last year. Well, they aren't in my opinion.

30t6p3b.gif
 Foolishness 

And technically, we are all hype beasts by definition 
wink.gif

I respect your opinion and agree with you most times but I gotta respectfully disagree with you.  It's obvious this is an attempt by JB to give the older collectors something to want and buy...just my opinion.

Shoe isn't the hottest 4 by any means but if you liked the DB 4's, no reason you wouldn't like these.  Plus you have the history attached to it, which is the selling feature for the older heads that probably wont wear them but buy for collecting purposes.  I don't think we need to debate that it will be an instant sellout tho
laugh.gif

I wonder how these will sell in Cleveland
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I respect your opinion and agree with you most times but I gotta respectfully disagree with you.  It's obvious this is an attempt by JB to give the older collectors something to want and buy...just my opinion.

Shoe isn't the hottest 4 by any means but if you liked the DB 4's, no reason you wouldn't like these.  Plus you have the history attached to it, which is the selling feature for the older heads that probably wont wear them but buy for collecting purposes.  I don't think we need to debate that it will be an instant sellout tho
laugh.gif

I wonder how these will sell in Cleveland
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm going to laugh if they sell out around cleveland (and they probably will too.)
laugh.gif

I hear what you're saying but for some reason I see a majority of teenage kids gobbling these up like the db 4's and any other non-original color way of a numbered Jordan to release.

These just rudely remind me of all the fakes Ive seen at Chicago flea markets. The only thing missing is the odd elephantitis shape.

If dudes like them, it's fine. You like what you like. It's just my opinion that JB is mind #@$@#$^ kids to believe that these retro J's are worth buying because they have some made up meaning or because the color way represents a team he played against. They're feeding the hype beasts with all of that and a "limited tag."

I'm just used to collectors like myself buying the color ways that Mike actually wore while he was playing. These are atrocious to me. It's a bit of insult to me that JB would release a non original color way and try to put meaning behind it. It's a sale tactic. If you like them, it's fine though. Nothing but respect, my dude.

I love that shot, and thats why im buying them, much history in this shoe IMO. i will rock them a few times cuz i wear all Jordans i buy

Back
Top Bottom