Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

You know what, I take my post back, the quality is meh, so so. The paint is a lil off, looks like a rush job. But overall it is a nice shoe for my collection.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

how the hell do all you guys get these releases early?

Bro I use to wonder the same thing but its a matter of who you know and what you know. mom and pop shops get there shoe like 2 weeks before release. If you shop with them and know the sneaker game, they let you get your release soon as there shipment comes. some times it amazes my connect cause i put him on stuff he dont even know is comin, so when he calls his rep to confirm, he knows im bout dis life and he gotta put me down with what I need. 

Anyone know a legit site I can order these for less than $300 shipped??? I dont think we getting these up here...smh

I love the IV's, but can't get with this colorway.
So easy pass for me.

Best of luck to those trying to cop these! 

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Originally Posted by LBCOL

how the hell do all you guys get these releases early?

Bro I use to wonder the same thing but its a matter of who you know and what you know. mom and pop shops get there shoe like 2 weeks before release. If you shop with them and know the sneaker game, they let you get your release soon as there shipment comes. some times it amazes my connect cause i put him on stuff he dont even know is comin, so when he calls his rep to confirm, he knows im bout dis life and he gotta put me down with what I need. 
This is how I get mine.  I'm cool with him, and he hooks me up.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

They did Canada durty ^

never fails
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

LMAO if people really think these will be referred to as "the shot" or the Cleveland IVs.

THESE ARE a KNICKS CW.

Too bad the Knicks and this colorway sucks.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

LMAO if people really think these will be referred to as "the shot" or the Cleveland IVs.

THESE ARE a KNICKS CW.

you must be from New York

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by John Mayer

THESE ARE a KNICKS CW.

you must be from New York

They are knicks iv's to me & im from chicago
ye shrug 

Back
Top Bottom