Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

This might be a dumb ? But are these gr? My local hibbets connect said they were getting them but then I heard QS release

Where can I grab these online?
What about in chicago?
Im glad a lot of people are ehhhh?? about these
Not that I expect an answer to those beyond "blah I have mad sneaker connects/be a fake friend to a shoe store owner bla" or people getting mad that I have this knowledge

But if someone actually helps instead of being a tool about it, THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Definitely will get these. I have a spot lined up and my chances are good. Mother's Day is that weekend so it will be grind time for the next few weeks.

I'm on the fence on this one... I'll try all my online sources but won't be waking up early and lining up for this one.

I don't care for this colorway much but Ill tell most of you this, these will not be an easy cop at all. They will be more limited than any of the jordans that came out this year.

I sold out of 14 pairs in less than 24 hours and I had them up at "market price" which isnt a great price imo for a shoe that looks like they were at the fleamarkets with the jamaican 4s a few years ago...

I need these 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by John Mayer

LMAO if people really think these will be referred to as "the shot" or the Cleveland IVs.

THESE ARE a KNICKS CW.

Too bad the Knicks and this colorway sucks.
you must be from New York

They are knicks iv's to me & im from chicago
ye shrug 
I would rather call them Knicks IV's too lol......but they have nothin to do with them besides the similar colors

They should bring the New York X's out and say they're doin it in honor of Jordans 55 point game at MSG when he came back!!!  With the 45 and all!!!  YOU LISTENING JB?!?!?!?

Not entirely sure, but I was scanning NikeStore twitter page and they responded to someone saying they would not be having this release online. So lame, now I don't think I will be able to get them unless my local Footlocker/Champs/Finishline/Sheikh gets them. Does anyone have any more info on this matter?

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Not a fan of these at all...the only 4's I like are White Cement 4's and Cool Grey 4's...
You don't like the bred 4s? They're the best cw imo.

I like the colorway and I like the shoe...

I think if you are a true fan of the shoe game you will get what you like and not bye because of the hype of the release,
because that's what most buyers are doing buying for the hype and to resale for higher prices.  To me this really kills
the sneaker game.  There are a few of you have some nice collection of shoes, whether if they are Air Jordan's, Air Force One's,
Adidas, Kobe's, Lebron's, Reebok, Converse, or Supra's.  It's really about what you like because we all know that there are
a lot of ugly shoes out there and we buy them because everyone else sells the shoe better than the companies themselves.

i love the 4's next to the jordan 3's there my top 2 shoes ever

and once again this year i had to go a size down since the store had no size 9 and i paid alot more then i wanted to

but at least i got a pair and now i want to get a second closer to retail or less then what i paid today

402300674.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

and once again this year i had to go a size down since the store had no size 9 and i paid alot more then i wanted to

but at least i got a pair and now i want to get a second closer to retail or less then what i paid today

402300674.jpg

whats the material like?

Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

402300674.jpg

whats the material like?
cheap like usual  

these just got put up on DSS a minute ago they sold out with in minutes i was gonna grab em but they where taxing 250 ill take my chances on RD

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

these just got put up on DSS a minute ago they sold out with in minutes i was gonna grab em but they where taxing 250 ill take my chances on RD

I got their tweet that they were gonna go up so I sat around with the laptop in front of me while watching tv continuously refreshing and....this is the first time I have lucked up on an online release!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The $250 might be steep but they aint coming out around my way so its likely the least expensive route for me

Must be my lucky day cause I got a couple special deliveries today too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom