Air Jordan 4 Toro Bravo Early Release Legit Check

The second pic. The black area where the pinky toe . The fist stitch directly on top of it is a little high.. On my 2 legit 4s they are a little closer

View media item 337272

All 4s aren't exactly the same, sometimes the stich is high or low its random. Looks legit from pics ive seen. Probably should wait on a 2nd opinion though.

I've seen some white cements from 99 with a slightly higher cut but I don't think that's the case on retros these days. That side view in the 2nd pic just looks funky lol (so Im sorry but I'm hoping these are fake). That plus the fact that these are a long way from releasing, I don't trust these one bit.

i don't think its fake but if it is, its very great fake. i would still cop this if you don't have to pay rape price...  i would say 95% on point.

I think those pair just an early release one? But not sure yet because not so many people have own a pair of it.

I think the soles on legit release are gray white and black not all gray and black like most of em out der...

Not legit real release has white gray and black on sole. But other than the sole they on point..

Legit. Early released just unauthorized shoes.

Unauthorized shoe doesn't mean it fakes, if they're produced in the same factory like the general release.

Fake can never be as good as legit shoes in my opinion.
How good they look fake still fake. Those are my opinion :D

Everybody who thinks "early release" are unauthorized yet will **** a 17 year chick 2 months before her birthday say good enough smh lol

It's tough to say if they are legit or not I mean that is the risk when you buy early pairs. Unless you get it from a JB rep, an athlete or celebrity (who gets legit pairs early) you can't be guaranteed that it is 100% authentic and authorized etc. 

I got the Toro Bravo Spizikes and they are generally the same except for the mixture of the 3-5 other jays... seems legit by 4's comparison... hope that helped, if it didnt... well then.

Back
Top Bottom