Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

Joined Feb 12, 2014
They're smart to launch these before Militaries and FR. If those launched this year a lot more people would pass on these. Hope they release those soon though now that they clearly have the tooling/materials available! Hope they don't look too tumbled in person; none of the OGs were tumbled so that look is not wanted...

Joined Jan 25, 2016
I havent been on SNKRS in a while, when I try to open it just spins and says loading. Does anybody know of a fix. I have deleted and re downloaded. Still does the same thing

Joined Jul 18, 2012
I havent been on SNKRS in a while, when I try to open it just spins and says loading. Does anybody know of a fix. I have deleted and re downloaded. Still does the same thing
same thing happened to me. The solution for me was to delete my Nike user account and then create a new one (I used the exact same email account again so nothing really changed). Hope this helps.

Joined Feb 12, 2014
Ok...I'm ready for the early drop so I don't have to deal with SNKRS on release day. Hope some retailers launch early. These could sell out or sit...it's one of those that's really hard to predict.

Top Bottom