Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

Joined Apr 21, 2016
I kind of like this Top 4 cw, a pretty good substitute if you want to keep a Wht/Cement pair in pristine condition/DS imo.

Joined Feb 12, 2014
They're smart to launch these before Militaries and FR. If those launched this year a lot more people would pass on these. Hope they release those soon though now that they clearly have the tooling/materials available! Hope they don't look too tumbled in person; none of the OGs were tumbled so that look is not wanted...

Joined Jan 25, 2016
I havent been on SNKRS in a while, when I try to open it just spins and says loading. Does anybody know of a fix. I have deleted and re downloaded. Still does the same thing

Joined Jul 18, 2012
I havent been on SNKRS in a while, when I try to open it just spins and says loading. Does anybody know of a fix. I have deleted and re downloaded. Still does the same thing
same thing happened to me. The solution for me was to delete my Nike user account and then create a new one (I used the exact same email account again so nothing really changed). Hope this helps.

Joined Dec 13, 2016
Shoe is fire 🔥 have to have these I can cop for 260 shipped and with tax not sure if I should wait or just cop now

Joined Feb 12, 2014
Ok...I'm ready for the early drop so I don't have to deal with SNKRS on release day. Hope some retailers launch early. These could sell out or sit...it's one of those that's really hard to predict.

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
my military exchange are getting these on discount and no tax they usually get the jordans that are easy to get so these may sell out on the app but they gon sit on shelves.

Top Bottom