Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

Would love to see renders of what people think these could have looked like. I like how subtle they are bc they're very wearable for me and nostalgic. More outlandish could have looked cool but at my age I probably couldn't pull them off.

I think the approach was very much like the What The AM 95s to be honest.

I love this shoe. Glad the hype boys stayed schleep on this one. It definitely points out the lack of history and respect resell culture has for Jordan brand releases. Not saying everyone has to like them, but they gave us top tier materials, 4 OG color hits and Nike Air on the back. What else do ya need?
I buy what I like and the only reason that the resellers stood away was because these were a GR and there wasn’t a real market for these. The quality on these 4’s are excellent and I hope when the Bred 11’s come out they do the same thing making them a super GR like they did with the concords which I still have a DS pair and a like new pair which I rock on occasion. I can’t complain these year I’ve had my best cop year especially since they merged the apps on FTL.

I meant for them to move. imo, they sitting bc they weren't executed very well colorblocking wise and it looks like a gr
They are sitting because there isn’t a resellers market for these don’t try to rock us to sleep with false info. The quality on these 4’s are excellent. I understand if you don’t like them because they are not what you like but these are way better quality than the white cement 4’s.

Glad to see those who wanted the shoe was able to get them without going through the usual shenanigans. I could not bring myself to pay over 200 for these when I know they would not get worn much.
I got these for the low $170 clean using my military discount. You know I doubled up cause give these about a year I can see these going up.

Our
baggy pants making a come back dam dude I would lose my mind if my jeans were that baggy. You do rock it well fam
are
I’ve seen some brothers wear their jeans so tight that **** looked like spandex. To me I like them tapered but with some room to swing ya feel. Me.

I’ve seen some brothers wear their jeans so tight that **** looked like spandex. To me I like them tapered but with some room to swing ya feel. Me.
All good fam. What ever people like at the end of the day. They are The ones rocking it. I try not to wear taper jeans the lady’s are all over me. I don’t rock with home wreckers
1574689730516.gif

They are sitting because there isn’t a resellers market for these don’t try to rock us to sleep with false info. The quality on these 4’s are excellent. I understand if you don’t like them because they are not what you like but these are way better quality than the white cement 4’s.
Facts the Quality on the Jordan four cement were ok at best almost feels pleather like to me. These blow them away on the Quality.

regardless of quality, these will hit outlets just because the colorway is horrible. these are a teaser for an actual og colorway release. im from the blood and crip era there is no way I can rock a shoe with red and blue.

Just took a look at my pair and I have to say these are butter facts the leather on these joints is so soft they blow away the Jordan 4 cements. So glad I have them going to rock them on Saturday with the new hoodie. Next up for me the bloodlines with white laces. Have a blessed day Niketalk

The colors match fam sometimes people will say anything not to buy something. I see it all the time in my store... only it it was bigger only if you had 3 of them only if it was. Blue and not red. It’s the way people are hell I had a cigar smoker come in and look at all the paraphernalia I Sell and said to me if I sold Cigars he would have bought a ton of the paraphernalia. See what I am saying people are people

Saying facts. Don’t care if someone trolls. You have the option to hit that ignore button.

Agreed the quality on these is way way better than the 2016 white cements.. not even close really.

Red and blue don’t match? Damn the 76ers, Clippers, Buffalo Bills, ny Giants, Chicago Cubs, Texas Rangers, New York Rangers, etc have had it wrong for years!

yeah, it goes well in uniforms and of course if your superman or spiderman lol.. when red and blue are combined they clash thats the point. just not my thing

Back
Top Bottom