Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

Man. With all these deals going on, I'm holding out for all Jay's for $115-125. I think all will get there eventually
Fast forward 2 years later ...

SnN0yq9.gif

These aren't perfect in terms of shape, however, I wear mine regularly and enjoy them. For a 4 they're pretty comfy and I like the way they look on feet. I'd never pay resell, but liked them from the jump, and got them on RD.

Still haven’t worn my pair either, anytime I want to wear 4s I seem to always grab my white cements or black reds.. Planning on wearing my fire reds soon.

Might off my what the’s.. It’s a shame because they have the best material we’ve had on any 4s in awhile. 🤷‍♂️
I don't even remember if I got these or not, certainly haven't worn them yet if I do.

And they'll reimburse me what I paid or what the shoes are worth?

It all sounds a bit frivolous if you ask me but I would still like to know how in fact his works out at the end if something were to happen.

And they'll reimburse me what I paid or what the shoes are worth?

It all sounds a bit frivolous if you ask me but I would still like to know how in fact his works out at the end if something were to happen.
Your homeowners insurance policy will cover your belongings. You update the value of your belongings with the insurance company and your premium is based on the value of your home plus your belongings (furniture, art, sneaker collection, etc.). As long as you’re paying a premium based on that value there should be no problem getting paid out in the case of a fire or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom