Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-4-fire-red-2012.jpg

These wo mars

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/01/air-jordan-4-mars-23rd-anniversary-fall-2012/

Think it could be the IVs from the white/red anniversary collection they showed a while back? Patiently waits for pics...

I read  there is a Air Jordan IV ’23rd Anniversary shoe coming out in July but not these....these release in August, correct?

Via sneakernews......

airjordanretrosfall2012.jpg

Time the F*** out does that say 199.95 for 6s and 7s I'm done.

I still have a pair of the mars, but never wear them. They just looked cheaper than the other 06 releases, which is saying something about them lol

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I read  there is a Air Jordan IV ’23rd Anniversary shoe coming out in July but not these....these release in August, correct?

Via sneakernews......

they cut off the page if you look at that paper its telling you the 23rd anniv shoe look accross ------->>>>>>> and you would see the retro 4 mars that releases in sept (not sure if they will have the logo)

I dont normally complaint about price but 170 is high. I think 160 is too much. That being said I will cop because the $'s are my all time fav.

still got DS mars iv's sitting in the closet... they retro shoes way too fast now... another reason why I am close to retirement

Love em. Still got a couple DS pair of Mars though. One of my Favs of the IV line. Maybe a little soon for these tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom