Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the logic in this thread we will get a Fire Red shoe when the box clearly states Varsity Red.
WONT HAPPEN!
WCIVs came in a box that said CEMENT GRAY not TECH GRAY. Why? Because the color we got was Cement Gray and not Tech Gray.

We will get a varsity red shoe, as the box clearly states

That glossy midsole paint on the newer retros has been bugging me lately. But I want to see how it looks on these in person before I decide on passing on these or not.

I've got the Mars 4's- might cop these...but I think the leather upper may be a little different. no matter- i buy

Via SneakerFiles

One of the most detailed looks at the Air Jordan 4 2012 Fire Red

air-jordan-iv-4-fire-red-2012-epic-look.jpg

air-jordan-iv-4-fire-red-2012-epic-look-1.jpg

^ Looks like the wings have a glittery-type effect going on.

Nice!

I will be copping these for me and the little one come August!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

haha, glittery effect. mate, that's just how the plastic reflects flash photography.

looks like the same crappy material as on the cements. bleh. still pretty though, despite the red bubble.

thankfully no stupid spike lee face... reason why i never wore my 2006 pair.

Likely a cop and maybe 2. My main focus is the black/reds

Originally Posted by eltouha

haha, glittery effect. mate, that's just how the plastic reflects flash photography.

looks like the same crappy material as on the cements. bleh. still pretty though, despite the red bubble.

Well, since they had zoomed into that area, thought they were trying to show it off.
laugh.gif

Oh well, still copping.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by eltouha

Well, since they had zoomed into that area, thought they were trying to show it off.
laugh.gif

Oh well, still copping.

cool beans.
smile.gif
enjoy em hard.

the lasers are the only fire red iv i'd get, if only i could find a decent price. shame, cuz it's a gorgeous colourway.

Not sure if been mentioned yet but dr randy got em for $200 western union payment only. What y'all think fishhy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom