Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood the "banana toe box" phrase before. Can someone explain it to me with a pic? I'm looking at it right now and I just don't see it.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I don't think the hype on these is gonna get too crazy...

i hope your right 
These and the Olympic 7s will be the easier cops this summer because of they released not too long ago . 
smile.gif

Shaq74 people like you and the resellers are the reason after these release I will almost be completely done with the shoe game. This new generation buy shoes because some stupid rapper wears them 2 weeks before they come out with pink skinny jeans and a snapback. Who came up with that name?

These look good, very good. I don't know if I will get them though, I still have a pair of fire reds from the last release that are in very good shape. Then again, I do believe that the months of August and September are rather quiet, so who knows.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I don't think the hype on these is gonna get too crazy...

i hope your right 
These and the Olympic 7s will be the easier cops this summer because of they released not too long ago . 
smile.gif

Being released not to long ago has nothing to do with anything. Hype on these will be crazy and will sell out instantly. Same goes for the 7's they will be gone same day as well.

I'm not too big of a fan of 4s outside a few colorways. I will try to get these but if I strike out....its on to the next one

I think these will be in between the Militaries and White Cements in terms of hype/craziness. Similar to the True Blue 3 release last year, where they sell out the first weekend but you don't really have people camping overnight for em

Nowadays, any Retro release will sell out regardless. Like many posters have said "I'm not really feeling them but I'll cop anyway...", this attitude will feed into the frenzy where peeps will buy anything, regardless if it's their size or if they even like them just so they don't "miss out". It's sad but it's the new reality of the shoe game.

i am glad that the fire red comes without the mars face! i mean no
disrespect to the great spike lee but i dont want his face on my jordans!!

Are the release dates for these still 8/4? I didn't see a release date on the first page. Jordan Brand has really put out a lot of heat this year.  2011 and 2012 will probably go down as two of the best years for Jordan Brand as far as releases go.  I've been buying shoes almost every damn month this year. It's no surprise JB sales are up 89% year over year. Thankfully, after the White/Red IV's come out, I'll be able to take a little break until the Black/Red IV come out in November. I will be passing on the Playoff VII, never been a fan of the look of the VII. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom