Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they are color matching the air units. Im sorry but it just throws them off more. I dont know why they cant stop changing crap on the IV. Damn JB, leave em alone.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

didn't get a the WC4s... you guys think these are better than the cements? definitely not sleeping on these 4s regardless

Black/Red 4s > White Cement 4s > Fire Red 4s > Military Blue 4s
White Cement 4s > Black/Reds 4s > Fire Red 4s > Military Blue 4s/ Cool Grey 4s/ Black Cat 4s for my hierarchy 

For 2012 Models, Black/Red>Fire Red>Military Blue>>>>>>White/Cement.  The color on the 2012 white/cements was horrible
   For 1999 Black/Red=White/Cement
   OG's All were the same for me because Nike Air look awesome on all 4!

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

didn't get a the WC4s... you guys think these are better than the cements? definitely not sleeping on these 4s regardless

Black/Red 4s > White Cement 4s > Fire Red 4s > Military Blue 4s
White Cement 4s > Black/Reds 4s > Fire Red 4s > Military Blue 4s/ Cool Grey 4s/ Black Cat 4s for my hierarchy 

none of those matter, but I agree

varsity red kills it for me, now i am on the fence on these if it was fire red i would so cop.

Originally Posted by Eastern Banger87

price hike gonna let me be thankful for my Mars pair...still clean 6 years later

laugh.gif

These release in August, price hike won't take into effect until the 2012 holiday. 

Those new pics look horrible

What's with the entire midsole looking shiny, not just the black

Easy easy pass

Why are the Soleawesome photos so glossy compared to the Marqueesole version?

They both have a black background. 

Is it flash vs. no flash or what?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Why are the Soleawesome photos so glossy compared to the Marqueesole version?

They both have a black background. 

Is it flash vs. no flash or what?

nerd.gif

Honestly I think they painted it themselves.
laugh.gif

The red seems brighter on these compared to MarqueeSole's.

I think that if I have to scratch one shoe off of my list for 2012 as far as copping is concerned, these may be it. Although IV's are my favorite, I'm not gonna go out of my way for these. As long as I have Black Cements & White Cements I'm good. One down, one to go (x2 - 3 pairs
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Guess these will be getting the mr. clean magic eraser treatment on those midsoles to matte the finish.

Hopefully the quality isnt CDP bad. My CDP 4 midsole paint comes off with gentle cleaning. SMFH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom