Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Nah I don't know who y'all are to allow dudes to make them types of calls. I'd take less offense to someone disrespecting my mother over a prank call for a shoe pick up. Told my boys that's crossing the line, if any of y'all ever try that I'm punching you in your face I don't play that game
WOW

i agree its a douche move to pull a prank like that....but u tripping if u think between the guy who prank called me and the guy who disrespected my mother, that im gonna choose to be more upset at the first guy.

id take more offense to the guy disrespecting my mom. sneakers drop every week. ya moms is ya only moms. for the guy who prank called me....we aint friends no more, peace. for the guy who disrespected my mom....he gets socked in the face AND we aint friends no more, peace.

but thats just me.
both are very bad, I'm not excusing one over the other. But one is someone just talking and the other is potentially costing you money (if you presell what you won etc.)
I don't play around with either but a fake raffle win is one of the worst things someone can do

you cant NOT tell that those are fake. look at the janky stitching on the janky hangtag....not even close.
For those who don't have theirs, or a legit pair in hand, they can be easily fooled though. And, if their new to the sneaker collecting community, a mother, father, sister, etc, buying for another person, they could be easily bamboozled, and pay resell for those Reps, thus losing a lot of money, ya feel me? My legit pair will be here Wednesday, and I'll match it up to the fakes. It'll be interesting. lol

both are very bad, I'm not excusing one over the other. But one is someone just talking and the other is potentially costing you money (if you presell what you won etc.)
I don't play around with either but a fake raffle win is one of the worst things someone can do

love and respect for my mother > sneakers/money. time? ya got the rest of ya life. money/sneakers? u can always make more money and get other pairs of sneakers. but ya never let some chump talk crazy to/about ya mom. youre here able to make money and do whatever u want wit ya time, cuz ya mom birthed u and raised u.

thats just my opinion tho. i guess i just feel strongly about family.

For those who don't have theirs, or a legit pair in hand, they can be easily fooled though. And, if their new to the sneaker collecting community, a mother, father, sister, etc, buying for another person, they could be easily bamboozled, and pay resell for those Reps, thus losing a lot of money, ya feel me? My legit pair will be here Wednesday, and I'll match it up to the fakes. It'll be interesting. lol

yea but the basis of ya whole argument u made earlier was "be careful, theres great reps out there already, u cant even tell them apart, stockx/goat cant either. they might/probably selling fakes right now" and then u tried to use that pair u posted as an example of a pair u cant tell apart/good enough to fool stockx/goat to back up ya argument.

well, im just letting u know that i could tell those were fakes so easily and i dont even have them in front of me nor do i have a real pair. i googled pics of real pairs from legit sources, compared details on the pics for your pair....and right away noticed that janky hangtag is nowhere close. if i could spot it so easily just comparing pics online, im sure stockx people can tell too. and im sure they have real pairs to compare to.

i wouldnt be so quick to tell people not to cop from stockx/goat right now cause of fakes. that pair u posted didnt help ya case lol.

love and respect for my mother > sneakers/money. time? ya got the rest of ya life. money/sneakers? u can always make more money and get other pairs of sneakers. but ya never let some chump talk crazy to/about ya mom. youre here able to make money and do whatever u want wit ya time, cuz ya mom birthed u and raised u.

thats just my opinion tho. i guess i just feel strongly about family.
I feel strongly about both, of course family over material goods but done spent years of my life doing shoe raffles and have a love for that part of the game which has mostly disappeared. It's on the same level to me is what I'm saying.

Just keep it simple don't **** with me and we don't won't have no problems :lol:

I feel strongly about both, of course family over material goods but done spent years of my life doing shoe raffles and have a love for that part of the game which has mostly disappeared. It's on the same level to me is what I'm saying.

Just keep it simple don't **** with me and we don't won't have no problems :lol:

agree with that last part LOL

I agree disrespecting the moms always tops the cake....but damn me if this doesn't come close lmao.

I'm already kinda over it. It's my fault for ever being friends with this kid.

What a sick and twisted end to this release. |l

Btw he works at the Nike outlet in flushing (@ skyview center) so he def got a female coworker, who presumably answers the phones, to pull of this prank. They made the call around 6:30. Had my suspicion cos' of the private number and all...but I gotta admit he got me good.

Should I put his name on blast??? hmmmmmm

yea but the basis of ya whole argument u made earlier was "be careful, theres great reps out there already, u cant even tell them apart, stockx/goat cant either. they might/probably selling fakes right now" and then u tried to use that pair u posted as an example of a pair u cant tell apart/good enough to fool stockx/goat to back up ya argument.

well, im just letting u know that i could tell those were fakes so easily and i dont even have them in front of me nor do i have a real pair. i googled pics of real pairs from legit sources, compared details on the pics for your pair....and right away noticed that janky hangtag is nowhere close. if i could spot it so easily just comparing pics online, im sure stockx people can tell too. and im sure they have real pairs to compare to.

i wouldnt be so quick to tell people not to cop from stockx/goat right now cause of fakes. that pair u posted didnt help ya case lol.
Ahem, this is my argument verbatim, "Word of caution for those thinking about buying these from sellers/businesses you don't know, or even through StockX/Goat. They have REP pairs on the market now, and there's no legit test against the legit/fake pairs as of yet. StockX/Goat could be selling fakes, as I speak about this, so please be careful, and do your homework."(you totally botched what I said, to make it look as if I'm ******ed. lol) not what you wrote. Close, but no cigar, Sir. :wink:

I agree disrespecting the moms always tops the cake....but damn me if this doesn't come close lmao.

I'm already kinda over it. It's my fault for ever being friends with this kid.

What a sick and twisted end to this release. |l

Btw he works at the Nike outlet in flushing (@ skyview center) so he def got a female coworker, who presumably answers the phones, to pull of this prank. They made the call around 6:30. Had my suspicion cos' of the private number and all...but I gotta admit he got me good.

Should I put his name on blast??? hmmmmmm
I know a nter who works there, hope it wasn't him, forgot his @

Ahem, this is my argument verbatim, "Word of caution for those thinking about buying these from sellers/businesses you don't know, or even through StockX/Goat. They have REP pairs on the market now, and there's no legit test against the legit/fake pairs as of yet. StockX/Goat could be selling fakes, as I speak about this, so please be careful, and do your homework."(you totally botched what I said, to make it look as if I'm ******ed. lol) not what you wrote. Close, but no cigar, Sir. :wink:

You don't think they'd be able to spot the fakes against the many many legit pairs that have come thorough? That's not enough of a "legit test" for you?

Y'all wanna hear some bull crap? I am currently hunting both a Levi's tagged pair and a blank tag in size 12. For those that don't know, I'm a big time Jordan IV collector and as far as I'm concerned, these are two different shoes therefore I need both. I'm salty lol...

You don't think they'd be able to spot the fakes against the many many legit pairs that have come thorough? That's not enough of a "legit test" for you?
I said they "could be" selling fakes, never said they were, nor couldn't spot them. :rofl: I just said use caution that's all, I hate when people get ripped off, for their hard earned money.

I said they "could be" selling fakes, never said they were, nor couldn't spot them. :rofl: I just said use caution that's all, I hate when people get ripped off, for their hard earned money.

I trust you mean well with your intentions when you posted that message, but using the phrase "could be" for companies like StockX or Goat, who rely on 100% legitimate verification before they send on the sneakers that has been purchased on their site, raises the possibility that they may send on fakes without proper verification (which isn't true). Just because there are no published legit checks doesn't mean that they cannot be properly checked and verified. This kind of fearmongering would (not "could") lead to a possible defamation suit from either company, if the message gains any traction and they do catch wind of it, especially since you have not provided any proof of this happening.

I'm sure you mean well, but I'd strongly advise you post a retraction and remove the message (I've not quoted your original message to make it easier to remove) to avoid any potential legal trouble.

I trust you mean well with your intentions when you posted that message, but using the phrase "could be" for companies like StockX or Goat, who rely on 100% legitimate verification before they send on the sneakers that has been purchased on their site, raises the possibility that they may send on fakes without proper verification (which isn't true). Just because there are no published legit checks doesn't mean that they cannot be properly checked and verified. This kind of fearmongering would (not "could") lead to a possible defamation suit from either company, if the message gains any traction and they do catch wind of it, especially since you have not provided any proof of this happening.

I'm sure you mean well, but I'd strongly advise you post a retraction and remove the message (I've not quoted your original message to make it easier to remove) to avoid any potential legal trouble.

It Ain’t That Serious Bruh :lol:

You guys got some messed up friends if they pranking you with shoe raffles when they know you're a sneakerhead. If they tryna make you take a road trip to pick up shoes you didn't really win, they ain't your friend lol.

You guys got some messed up friends if they pranking you with shoe raffles when they know you're a sneakerhead. If they tryna make you take a road trip to pick up shoes you didn't really win, they ain't your friend lol.
You are 10000 percent correct time to cut the cord and move on with out him.I just cut the cord with a few people my self. Best thing I ever did

Back
Top Bottom