Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

https://raffle.sneakersnstuff.com/air-jordan-4-x-levis-AO2571-401
5AEA7C7F-6A25-42E1-A764-B79FB44909FD.jpeg

Wait hold up, you have to buy a pair of true religions at social status to get hyped releases? :rofl: :rofl: never heard of that before

That's not true
Yea I know that much, everyone likes to talk caca on Ig comments. Just go to the store and find out what's up. If you don't look like a cornball you'll get a relatively clear idea of how the store handles its business.

To the NYC people I’m curious how long are people camped out at 21 Mercer for on hyped releases? I’ve never heard anyone copping shoes at 21 Mercer have a smooth experience lol

Omg Footaction getting em sheesh. I forgot. Chicago tho smh. Imma have to ask someone for the code. I’ll be in Chicago for work next week anyway so that’ll be perfect.

anyone planning on going to the San Francisco Levi's location.

Send me a message, not sure if camping is a must yet?

I'm debating trying to get work off to go myself. Hoping the hypebeasts don't start lining-up several days before smh but that'll prob be reality

Yo I'm planning on being there at 6:30am. I highly doubt imma camp for these.

If you don't, I doubt you'll get em bro. Only 2 locations getting em in SF and one is darkside who's doing a raffle and is a small boutique. So there's definitely gonna be a crazy line @ Levi's SF

I am in about 5 raffles online for these and 1 for the jacket... I know its a long shot but I had to at least try... if I don't win I am getting the Jordan 13 olives

Who got the plug in the bay area :nerd: ima see if i can get my hands on a pair but you can miss me with that jacket :lol:

Lookin' for more Yay Area sneakerheads to collaborate on info / if their heading to the Levi's Flagship on Market St. etc

Back
Top Bottom