Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

The raffle is pointless

Dudes are running a script to keep entering the raffle 1000000x

one an act of God can help you win, and the odds are not in his favor

on to the next one!!

Educate me a little please. If ID has to match raffle entry name, how do you enter multiple entries? Fake ID's?

I think they said they would call to notify winners so wouldn't they knock out multiple entries that have the same number? Say you have all those various emails, but all the same numbers, I would just sort and cancel multiple entries with the same number. I mean I don't know their process for selecting winners, but whenever I use some type of excel sheet, you can easily take out entries with same information (i.e., phone number or email)

I think they said they would call to notify winners so wouldn't they knock out multiple entries that have the same number? Say you have all those various emails, but all the same numbers, I would just sort and cancel multiple entries with the same number. I mean I don't know their process for selecting winners, but whenever I use some type of excel sheet, you can easily take out entries with same information (i.e., phone number or email)
Google voice + email permutations. Unless
They’re smarter than we think, This thing will be a disaster.

I can make 1000000 emails and they'll all match my ID
You explain to me how they gonna verify email's to ID's

Next every email can be entered a bunch of times like this
John.Doe@gmail.com
Johndoe@gmail.com
J.ohndoe@gmail.com

enter raffle, refresh page, enter raffle etc etc

Game over!

The name (not the email) has to match your ID. I can make a few variations, but they gonna call the phone number you put in. You have that many unique phone numbers???? Like I said, educate me, still don't get it.

Interesting... I'll find out Monday. I did notice StockX made a separate listing for the EU release.

I doubt the blank red tab is based on location or has a separate SKU. Basically, the "red tab device" is Levi's trademark, and to show that the trademark is the red tab itself (not the letters on the tab), a certain percentage of them have to be blank, with only the (R) symbol (USA trademark law, I guess).

More than you ever knew there was to know:
http://www.levistrauss.com/unzipped-blog/2017/03/levis-tabs/

One more day or two and the feeling will be gone completely lol

They're fire and i wanted them, but i've moved on
I don't know. I really want em but the resell way out of my range. Wish they would bring em back out again but at the same time really feeling the black pair from a page or two back. Not over it completely, but not as salty either. But like you said, you just move on.

7E9EDE7B-596F-4E88-909C-BBA8455E9C40.jpeg

Black and white pairs coming????

Blue is OG

3081B6B9-792E-46A2-869E-93B8917212A8.jpeg
Pair arrived today. Came without Levis on tab (Euro release) so I'm assuming US release has and Euro release doesn't. Anybody in US get without or Euro get with on?

Same here. I just got my pair in today from
sivasdescalzo.com. It’s seems like the euro pairs have the blank tab on it.

That's pretty weird about the tab why would they even make it different... and damn you got your SVD pair fast. Are you in Europe? Mine just shipped today.
Nah. I’m in NYC. I was shocked too. They sent them overnight shipped through DHL express. I saw a video claiming that the blank tab will POSSIBLY make them more limited in comparison but it’s not a fact. There are some Levis jeans that have blank tabs on them as well so it’s a cool little detail. I like them like that.

Back
Top Bottom