Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

IMG_3555.JPG

Well worth the trip.

^Cop of the Millennium!

And the award goes to... kudos, man!

BTW, how long did it take u to get to NYC?

Last edited:
yea i was very wrong about this and the jordan off white 1's. Pinoe needs to stage a coup on these like the kaws.

Man, what are the chances there's drop to $550ish?

I remember Red Suptempos could be had for $350-$375. I said "Eh, they might drop to $3-$325". Next thing I know, $700. Right now I'm trying to grab 2 pairs of these for $1200 (Levi's tag and blank tag) but I'm getting nowhere. Closest I got was $1400 out the door. Should I wait till next month?

I remember Red Suptempos could be had for $350-$375. I said "Eh, they might drop to $3-$325". Next thing I know, $700. Right now I'm trying to grab 2 pairs of these for $1200 (Levi's tag and blank tag) but I'm getting nowhere. Closest I got was $1400 out the door. Should I wait till next month?

i would maybe wait until all star weekend in case there are restocks that might possibly bring the price down

I wouldn't wait, you're a big time 4s guy so if you got the 1200 might as well do it. It ain't worth the headache.

Anyone win SNS and not get charged? Just went to see my statement and I don't have a charge from them. Already got the pair so pretty surprised.

Did that dude who said he was getting under retail from his connect ever post pics? Cant remember who it was

Back
Top Bottom