Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

@blake812 @shawndavinci

You guys are funny with your wife stories. Collecting shoes is such a slippery slope for me. In the end though I know what shoes my absolute favorites are that I have to have, what shoes I want to keep but probably wouldn't wear until the right moment, the shoes I like and wear because they're comfortable, and what shoes I like but are expendable. Its just about maintaining a right balance of those 4 categories.

If you're buying a lot make sure she knows what shoes you're selling too. Half the time I'll get a new shoe in and my wife probably thinks its a pair I'm selling because of where I put it. I always place shoes Im selling in one spot so placing ones that just arrived there may make her think you're selling it instead. :smokin

Just won the yeezy butter, but... i was expecting some W on levis, even if i already have a black pair come on END, SIVAS, ONEBLOCK, NIKE... give me that tomorrow thank you !!! A man without a bot haha
Looks like its only the black version (by draw) release on SNKRS europe

Anyone trying for the Levi x Jordan trucker jackets ?

I had no intention of trying for them but they look so damn nice I couldn't resist entering the draw along with the sneakers

82BAB616-052F-4ADC-858B-D804CA66B306.jpeg

I gotta say, these are kind of lackluster in hand. They just don’t have what the blue denim does. Maybe I’m just burnt out.

When you enter or how soon you enter doesn't affect your outcome positively or negativity.
Sure

I`ve entered late on general releases on the SAME accounts i ALWAYS win limited releases on and didnt even get waitlisted WITH 10 minute head starts.

But keep thinking that buddy. Some may get lucky because of high stock counts combined with folks changing their zip code and stores just to use the check in codes and all that.

Believe me, I`ve hit everything since the white OVO 12............I`m definitely not taking YOUR word for it, lol.

I don't think that's true at all. You can even see it as a payment option at the bottom of their page. If I'm not mistaken I give my paypal details whenever I enter a raffle there.
Okay thats what i was thinking, i always purchase/raffle win charge with paypal

Back
Top Bottom