Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

I'm convinced the bots took up all the spots. SNKRS is on desktop now.

The regular releases uses the algo for their preferred customers. Which is why you see more people hit. Only people I know who've hit on SNKRS Pass all have bots.

Nike if you're reading this, and assuming you care about the rest of your customer base, just want to let you know that people outside NYC, Chicago and the other places you allow these reservations buy kicks too. I could go on but that sums it up.

The regular releases uses the algo for their preferred customers. Which is why you see more people hit. Only people I know who've hit on SNKRS Pass all have bots.

Don’t forgets it’s open to android users as well now

To this day I'll never understand why they let snkrs on desktop. Keeping it app only would cut down on BS
SNKRS Pass has nothing to do with SNKRS being available on desktop. People are running scripts with emulators and connected phones/devices, not using the desktop site.

They should use SNKRS pass for more stores similar to confirmed app, instead of just 21M

before the jigs, the og confirmed app was seamless

Havent hit since the Royal 1s

No bot

Dg3xGZpU8AEqGpJ.jpg

giphy.gif

SNKRS Pass has nothing to do with SNKRS being available on desktop. People are running scripts with emulators and connected phones/devices, not using the desktop site.

If Snapchat can shut down users from using emulators Nike can.

Yeap, which has made it even worse.

Adidas seems to have done it the right way. Capcha required to purchase. Single credit card per purchase.
I find SNKRS Pass to be worlds better than Confirmed. I've never hit anything on Confirmed because I'm competing against people who can just play the odds on which image will be correct.

They should use SNKRS pass for more stores similar to confirmed app, instead of just 21M

before the jigs, the og confirmed app was seamless

the OG confirmed app was jigged from the beginning lol. It wasn't exactly seamless because a lot of users experienced errors. It was just whether you were lucky enough for the error to bless you with a confirmation.

Havent hit since the Royal 1s

No bot

didn't you hit for OW's SNKRS Pass? I thought we were on the same boycott bus...

the OG confirmed app was jigged from the beginning lol. It wasn't exactly seamless because a lot of users experienced errors. It was just whether you were lucky enough for the error to bless you with a confirmation.

didn't you hit for OW's SNKRS Pass? I thought we were on the same boycott bus...

I did but the royal 1s were an hr after that drop :wink:

Back
Top Bottom