Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

If u don’t like them yaw can stay. This ain’t no MAGA site tombout if you don’t like it you can leave.

If u don’t like them yaw can stay. This ain’t no MAGA site tombout if you don’t like it you can leave.
I agree. I’m totally fine with dudes liking or not liking pairs, and contributing their views and opinions of the shoes. But DIRECTLY CRITICIZING individuals for liking or not liking the shoes? Not needed.

I agree. I’m totally fine with dudes liking or not liking pairs, and contributing their views and opinions of the shoes. But DIRECTLY CRITICIZING individuals for liking or not liking the shoes? Not needed.

Being that, “guy” is an achievement now.

Some people appreciate fresh sushi (Unions), some people prefer dusty McDonalds (whatever boring GR crap is in y’all closets). That’s fine. But don’t come to our restaurant yelling at us about sushi not being good. Just enjoy your Big Macs and leave us in peace.

Some people used to think that oxtail (GRs) is cheap and trash and only the poor folk (people with actual taste and style) would eat. And these rich (hype beasts) folk would only cop the most expensive dish on the menu (collabs). But the real truth is oxtail is bomb.

Yup, Oxtail and food trucks and all types of “poor people” food is amazing. You’re alluding to Jordan 13s being better than overhyped Yeezy 350s, right? :pimp:

If you don’t like something I can understand you can stating your opinion, especially for such a polarizing design but but consistently coming back to the thread to talk trash just doesn’t make sense to me lol

If you don’t like something I can understand you can stating your opinion, especially for such a polarizing design but but consistently coming back to the thread to talk trash just doesn’t make sense to me lol
I did that with the Pine Green 2.0’s. It just bothered me that they jacked them up so badly. Pure trash with that ugly fake leather and black stitched blob of a Wing’s logo.

JPS JPS The Deltas are considered the “poor people” model of this release. But I think some of us can step back and appreciate that they’re pretty awesome, and maybe even better than the 4s. Maybe. Time will tell. I like them all.

How doesn’t it make sense? Isn’t that what the entire social media world is built on? 🧐

If you don't like these Jordan 4s, you can grab them for me then. I'm a size 8. Off-Noir is my preferred colorway. Thanks. :nthat:

How doesn’t it make sense? Isn’t that what the entire social media world is built on? 🧐
Idk I just don’t go into threads complaining about the shoes that the thread is about all the time, this isn’t twitter lol

Social Media is generally considered a wasteland. I would hope most of us would strive to be better. But I guess you’d rather pollute our site instead. Welcome back!

Idk I just don’t go into threads complaining about the shoes that the thread is about all the time, this isn’t twitter lol

And thank God it isn’t Twitter, but it’s still people looking and giving opinions. Always gonna be the love and hate in all threads.

Social Media is generally considered a wasteland. I would hope most of us would strive to be better. But I guess you’d rather pollute our site instead. Welcome back!

I don’t do social media at all but the point relates to how there should be a combination of all views and opinions on a message board that is a similar platform.

It’s so weird, imho, to call something that costs $160 broke boy anything. Idk if that’s just a sneaker “culture” thing but growing up copping kicks, $160 was and is still a lot for kicks.

I don’t always use broke boy as a phrase to insinuate SOMEONE is broke.

I don’t do social media at all but the point relates to how there should be a combination of all views and opinions on a message board that is a similar platform.

You don’t do social media but for some reason you think you can accurately define social media and also think NT should operate like social media for some illogical reason. NO.

I hoped you would have spent some of your time banned on self reflection and matured, evolved. Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Last edited:
:lol:

Liking my posts in one thread, hating in another. Makes my point.
Consider this the last reply I'll ever send you directly - A man can have one decent opinion on a shoe (you) and still be a source of negativity throughout the site as a whole. Sucks to have you back.

Back
Top Bottom