Air Jordan 5 “Michigan” August 10, 2019

4FC63347-5E81-421E-B700-CF092899BB0F.png

EDIT:

Updated with first look pics and August 10th release date.

Last edited:
Interesting they're using black instead of blue for a Michigan themed shoe.

Wonder if anyone will try to make a Tokyo custom out of these.

What happened to the all yellow laney joints ? Oh well just gonna wait for pics or wait for the eventual lightning 4 release

I would've much rathered the blue PE drop, but these PEs are clean too. Wonder what alterations they'll make to the public release.

For anyone unaware, the pair in the picture is a PE from last year inspired by the Fab 5

Air-Jordan-5-Fab-5-Preview-Mark-IG.jpg

fab-5-air-jordan-5-dj-khaled-3.jpg

Sold my Tokyo’s a few years ago and I miss TF out ‘em so these are a must.

I'll start off with the obvious: that heel :stoneface:

Someone should really step in at JB and let them know when they've done enough. I doubt anyone would've felt like these were bland or something if they just had a regular Jumpman back there.

I'm in though. The lining looks nice.

I'll start off with the obvious: that heel :stoneface:

Someone should really step in at JB and let them know when they've done enough. I doubt anyone would've felt like these were bland or something if they just had a regular Jumpman back there.

I'm in though. The lining looks nice.
It threw me off at first, but honestly I like it better than the jumpman.

I like them but wouldn’t pay full price. I’d wait for disco and use my 20% off coupon on top of that disco lol.

Actually like the team J branding thats on the heel. But not on a sig Jordan. The 12 was the only that can get away with it being on the outside of the shoe.

I like them. Tag on the back is ehhh just put the N.A. back there and call it done. Price is high but will probably cop on release day

I'm a Michigan fan, but from what I am seeing there is no Michigan branding on them at all...... I'd pass.

Back
Top Bottom