Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine jb making these n oters widely available to make people happy.

Then they will limit the toro iv im sure

Then a wide release or two, then back to madness for holidays
It's been confirmed that the Toro IV's are a full size run.  They should be easy to pickup as long as people do their homework on them.  

Are these Grape 5s and the Toro 4s dropping in stores. Specifically foot locker, champs sports, etc.?

It's been confirmed that the Toro IV's are a full size run.  They should be easy to pickup as long as people do their homework on them.  

So says you, but for a joe blow like me, with crappy internet and no physical stores to buy within 75 miles?

Those xi were a super wide release. Thirst is high, especially after those motorboats.

And

Can anybody let me know where exactly I can get my son some Grape 5's come May 4th?? Location: Central California, Fresno Area??

LMAO. Dude. Why does everyone keep saying "it should be an easy pick up if you do your hw?" haha. It's getting oldldldldldld.

im hoping this wud be an easy cop but cant be too confident coz we dnt really know till it comes out....im still putting my request for a night off lolz....

Wow this threads picked up speed.
To everyone saying this will be an easy cop
Just be careful, if you think your going to walk in
To the store at 2:00 on RD or get them the next day
you will be sorry. These will sell out fast.

Which ros he? Hopefully easier than copping the mints. Can't get those things anywhere in the valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom