Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
That toebox is a little too long. Still better than the 06 V run if you have larger feet.

They look better on feet than out of the box imo. Here is a pic from my local fb group

Last edited:
Ugh. Wish it wasn't so chaotic to get Jordans nowadays lol. Remember when you could just walk in like a week after RD? Sheesh.

I'm still sort of on the fence about these! The only thing that really has me concerned is if the tongue is super huge. I don't really do the pants behind the tongue thing, so if the the tongue is going to be bulging at the cuffs, I may have to pass. But i see Monday when I go try them on!

Just went ahead and dropped $275 on sneakerp. Not trying to be stressing and searching all week. They still have almost a FSR for those interested.

havent been keeping up with sneaker news lately , true these have that ****** synthetic leather like chicago 1's ?

tbh not even that bad , barely creases

I hate how people say kids killed the shoe game. Never knew that kids were not allowed to have jordans.

I honestly hate how jordans look on my feet i got a wide foot so i really need to stop buying them i dropped alot of weight so all my jays feel weirder too me i really just been rocking my lebrons i bought the 8s wore em once and honestly i hate how they feel maybe its a sign i need to retire

I'm going to wait till RD. Not paying a dollar over box price.

Yea I told myself that at first but I don't get off until 9:30am that morning and by that time I know it'll be complete chaos. Rather be safe than sorry on this release. Been waiting on these for a while.

mean.gif

grown *** men hating on kids for copping shoes. **** is straight childish

Its why i hatr being labeled a sneakrrhead far more than being labeled a hypebeast.

I dont want to be confused with those type of people.

Cool you watched jordan play and memorized a whole bunch of useless statistics. Is anyone supposed to be impressed? They act like people should say "ohh here is your spot in the front of the line"

Last edited:
This picture is pushing me towards not copping! Them shoes look like boots, maybe Jordan Brand sent him his normal size and these just run big, but they look huge. 

I really wanna see these in person before I make my decision but I'm really interested in the black grapes also I wish I could get both of them side by side and then make my decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom