Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
\\

Ive actually not missed out on a release for a shoe Ive wanted in the past year. Either Via Eastbay or FNL. NDC usually sells out the fastest it seems.
yeah usually for me FNL is my best bet, always struck out on ftl and fta... ill probably try NDC, FNL, and Eastbay then

Walked into the biggest local mall in my area (Sacramento) at noon Tuesday on lunch break and got 1 for me 1 for the lady at champs and another at Footaction all guaranteed, without waiting in line. Thought it would be an easy cop for everyone on these...

LOL divert to Tulsa! Mannnnn Worm, I'd expect to take a way worse beating than that if I was being serious there. I'm not Iceman up in here hahaha!!....

Touché! I should have known you were messing around, but given some of the questions and hype in this thread you never know lol

I didn't know the hype for these wouldbe this big
indifferent.gif
Where is the hype? I don't see this thread growing at all...a hyped release would be 5 new pages every minute 

the whole idea of a raffle for a chance to pay full price for a shoe is still too much for my brain to comprehend

you have to be available 3 times for one shoe

1 you gotta be at the store to pick up a ticket
2 you gotta answer the phone when they randomly call
3 you gotta pick up the shoe between a small window of time that they randomly choose

I mean damn

the only tickets I respect are unannounced guaranteed joints

im hoping someone comes up with the clutch link early on NDC, that way it would be easy cop i.e before the link goes up on twitter

the whole idea of a raffle for a chance to pay full price for a shoe is still too much for my brain to comprehend

3 you gotta pick up the shoe between a small window of time that they randomly choose

I mean damn

well the raffle is the only way to eliminate crazy camping and its fair so no complaints here. i tend to think that guaranteed tickets are useless, just camping a week or so early lol

this. people thought they could easily get these and now they are scrambling to try to get a pair
^Real talk

There is still the option of trying online, people already taking an "L" before the release day even arrives :lol:

Last edited:
Why are people catchin feelings over mall details doe?

Bruh, that @Ronsweedroom guy on here just threatened to have people put in work on me over this :lol: had no idea the mall was that serious.

People need to chill out man

Last edited:

I mean damn

Quoted for real talk.

well the raffle is the only way to eliminate crazy camping and its fair so no complaints here. i tend to think that guaranteed tickets are useless, just camping a week or so early lol

no, that's why I said unannounced guaranteed tickets

you can't camp or line up if you don't know the date

the store I got my guaranteed ticket from didn't confirm when they'd hand them out til the day before which was perfect

I walked in with no line or struggle and was out in 10 seconds

I just called a couple times til they got the date together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom