Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that joined in 2013 asking for links

mean.gif
Join date isn't necessarily an indicator if they are newbies - I for the life of my couldn't get my old user name reset when the site switched over so I had to make a new account.

God here we go again.  Just like the Royals thread.  Gonna get locked with every post being "PM ME links."  There is a limit on PM's you can send per day, and it isn't very many.  He 's probably out by now.  The only link he posted that isn't available right now on that own company's website is Finishline.  And you can still find that too.  GOOGLE NT...GOOGLE

THIS was the funniest GIF execution and post I have ever seen on NT about the link beggars:

Posted by Sin91 in the Royals thread:

this thread..the moment someone has any leads..

A lot of the links I previously posted are all available online already. The reason I posted them on this site is so that you guys can bookmark them much quicker than having to go site by site and searching the pair every single time. I usually just bookmark the page where I posted the links and in the morning I click on them from there. I dont have top secret links just I have done some of my "homework" in gathering links and trying to make it easier for you guys.

Any atl heads get a raffle call
My brother got the call from Marietta Square. Looks like me and my other brother struck out though.

What's funny though, is my older brother walked into Champs, picked up some team jordan/mashup in a grape-like colorway and was like "oh they got the grapes on display already, CAN I GET THESE IN A 12!?!?!??" And when the rep said "...sure, if thats what you want" he almost pissed himself. I had to tell him those weren't it
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. My own fam, looking real hypebeastish lol, and HE got the call.

Last edited:
If you knew that about quality then why ask? If someone says its below quality than last release would that really deter you from buying??

Thanks for the correction...google must be your friend if thats the case how come you didnt use it to see what time shoe online releases are lol
you get no laughs kid. and why google that when i could simply ask a fellow NT member? i mean whats the purpose of this site then? anyways its not a big deal. & it would defer me from buying actually. just because one thing is true for you does not mean its true for the rest of us. Lastly, try to atleast spell check before executing the foreign phrases. 

A lot of the links I previously posted are all available online already. The reason I posted them on this site is so that you guys can bookmark them much quicker than having to go site by site and searching the pair every single time. I usually just bookmark the page where I posted the links and in the morning I click on them from there. I dont have top secret links just I have done some of my "homework" in gathering links and trying to make it easier for you guys.
I for one appreciate the help and the legwork you did to help other heads out. If that makes me a link beggar or whatever then thats fine by me. He offered help, and we asked. What's so wrong with that?

Oh the aqua 5s coming out tomorrow? moms getting paid today

#freshtodeath
#swag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom