Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else got a bad feeling that the Grapes are going to restock numerous times like the Bred 11s? 
mean.gif

Absolutely terrible. How dare people have the chance to get a pair of sneakers.

Anybody else got a bad feeling that the Grapes are going to restock numerous times like the Bred 11s? 
mean.gif
Bad feeling?

I guess as a re-seller whose not buying these, no.

For those looking to buy these up and flip em, good luck, maybe if your locale is thirsty.

Absolutely terrible. How dare people have the chance to get a pair of sneakers.

Lol, you right ! The only person who would care about a restock messing with them is a reseller. Your a head who will rock them, not chop em. Restocks sound good to me !

Why would that be a bad thing? Not even for re-sell. There's 1, 000, 000 ways to get top dollar for recent releases.

My lady got called at Finishline for a 8.5 yesterday so I already got my pair. Let's see if any stores call for the tickets I submitted.

As long as craftmanship doesn't take a hit with the mass producing then they can produce as much as they want

Surprised I got the call from Northridge FTL. Still waiting on Fashion Square footlocker, panorama city, north Hollywood FTL on Victory, champs Northridge and sheiks Northridge. Just want 1 more to hook up a friend.

Last edited:
If I showed up to find five empty chairs, I'd definitely move them out of my way
Have you done it? Thats a fight waiting to happend... Lol
Then youll get kicked out and then they get kicked out then none of you guys gets a pair lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom