Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the Jordan 5 grapes today but I'm having doubts about them! I think they might be fake and I can't really tell. Can someone help me please?? I have pictures here. Thank you!

pic of tag inside? might be early releases look a tad off

these aint even the black grapes and you got dudes camping as if these were a pair of 11s.

got a call earlier from north hollywoof footlocker....first raffle won out of dont even know how many....

I just bought the Jordan 5 grapes today but I'm having doubts about them! I think they might be fake and I can't really tell. Can someone help me please?? I have pictures here. Thank you!

where you buy em

Thank god I managed to RSVP at nike Seattle because I won the raffle at the local footlocker and missed the phone call

I can't wait to go pick up my pair tomorrow morning, I missed out on these in 06 becuz I decided to get the green beans (I was 14 with limited money lol)

all early release pairs look like complete ****....the leather is 10 times worse on them than official pairs....

Man...no RSVP, no raffles...I may give up on my 11.5 and get a pair for my girl. Can't win em all right?

oneness is crooked if your there when they come out your good if not your out luck they taking care all they buddys im from ky i know first hand

Gonna have to roll deep tomorrow being that I just got 2 more on lock. 6 for 6 on the Grape raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom