Status
Not open for further replies.
Since its most likely not limited looking to double up one for my girl tho

This shoe is looking too nice

Black lace locks > red lace locks

Since its most likely not limited looking to double up one for my girl tho
This shoe is looking too nice
Black lace locks > red lace locks
I hope you're right about them not being limited, but I doubt it. Besides the nubuck XIIs, I don't think any jordan that came out as a limited release previously has ever came out again as a GR

[h3]I can be worst. A lot more people trying to buy J's and all the hype![/h3][h3]I hope I can get a pair since I missed out back in 2006.
 [/h3]

This release will be 5 times worse than the 06s, I remember alot of people didnt even know these we going to drop and a retro V dropped almost every weekend around that time, I remember the blk/reds, white/blk/reds, green beans, white/blue, about 5 diffrent womans colors, and about 5 diffrent LS colors all in like 3 months..., and the limited grapes release was still crazy....

This release will be 5 times worse than the 06s, I remember alot of people didnt even know these we going to drop and a retro V dropped almost every weekend around that time, I remember the blk/reds, white/blk/reds, green beans, white/blue, about 5 diffrent womans colors, and about 5 diffrent LS colors all in like 3 months..., and the limited grapes release was still crazy....

since i rely on NDC, this is gonna be ridiculous. 110% there will be a lot and i mean A LOT of salty people in here :x

FIRE!.. Going to try to grab two pairs.. Always loved these but never had a chance to get them when they came out.

Smh @ the 170 retail rates.
im just glad its not worse!

$170 is pretty bad for a pair of V's. look at the retail price on my V's from 2006, $135. A $35 dollar price increase for the same shoe with lesser quality is pretty bad. I feel like the price increase is just for the blue tint :smh: :lol:

^

in 2006, the grapes were an 'ls' release & were actually $145 retail or 10 bucks more than most of the other retro 5 colorways that year

^

in 2006, the grapes were an 'ls' release & were actually $145 retail or 10 bucks more than most of the other retro 5 colorways that year

I know I have a pair, there's a pic a few pages back in this thread. The thing is these aren't an LS release it's just a GR like the green beans. Either way the price increase is unjustified.

I know I have a pair, there's a pic a few pages back in this thread. The thing is these aren't an LS release it's just a GR like the green beans. Either way the price increase is unjustified.

if you adjust for inflation

its only about 15$ more as 145 back then is = to about 161 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom