Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
does eastbay cancel orders like some others do?  if you get the email are you good to go?

did anyone else order from DSG? i placed my order through them almost 40 minutes ago, but still no email and nothing new in my paypal.
starting to worry. i have a FNL splash page open, but if size 9 is sold out as someone above mentioned... sad day

but good luck, everyone!

As soon as I clicked submit order, I got an email confirmation ... Keep hope alive though

Woke up at 5:30 and turned on laptop.

Used safari and didn't get through.

At 5:58 opened chrome and got through in 5 minutes and added to cart lol.

Does FNL charge when they ship or right away? jw

Edit: Definitely use Chrome fellas

Last edited:
did anyone else order from DSG? i placed my order through them almost 40 minutes ago, but still no email and nothing new in my paypal.

starting to worry. i have a FNL splash page open, but if size 9 is sold out as someone above mentioned... sad day

but good luck, everyone!
got my dsg email instantly and it shows "pending" in my paypal

Anyone else notice NDC had no size 12.5? I had a 13 in my cart but held them too long on purpose. Went to my local Hibbets, tried on the last 12, and they fit perfect.

JB on their UK sizing of late. :smh:

Last edited:
i kept that nike.com page open for this whole time and the shoes just got added to my cart #thankyoubasedgod

still SPA'ing on FNL.

I actually got through to them on the phone. told me their system was down so could not take my phone order. sounded pretty legit... took my name / phone # down, but am not expecting a call back.

Can you say, cancelled order?

roll.gif
lol why you hatin on me pleighboi im just doin da damn thang ya feel playa
pimp.gif

(besides usually it wont even let me add more than 2 to my cart on limited releases and i didnt see any 1 or 2 per person disclaimer this time and it let me add and checkout so im straight)
roll.gif

Also thanks to dvdxtreme for instilling sanity and calmness to succeed logically without camping or going through hassles to acquire these.

Woke up at 5:30 and turned on laptop.
Used safari and didn't get through.
At 5:58 opened chrome and got through in 5 minutes and added to cart lol.
Does FNL charge when they ship or right away? jw

Edit: Definitely use Chrome fellas

when they ship

Yeah. I kept getting an error and the order finally went through a minute ago. I was ready to give up on these shoes 40 minutes ago but kept trying to order on various sites since they have a lot of sentimental value to me. Hope my patience was worth it and there are no problems with my order
frown.gif
what error? i got an error when i clicked submit order but i still got a conf. email and it shows "pending" in my paypal

SHould i manually refresh page if i pressed submit on the last page to submit my order cause after i pressed it the splash page or should i wait for it manually?

Finally got my 11.5 on FNL after an hour of the splash screen. Good luck to those still waiting. There's still a bunch of sizes left.

Now time for breakfast :pimp:

lol why you hatin on me pleighboi im just doin da damn thang ya feel playa
pimp.gif

(besides usually it wont even let me add more than 2 to my cart on limited releases and i didnt see any 1 or 2 per person disclaimer this time and it let me add and checkout so im straight)
roll.gif
fnl tweeted its 5 per person limit anyway

SHould i manually refresh page if i pressed submit on the last page to submit my order cause after i pressed it the splash page or should i wait for it manually?

Anyone else notice NDC had no size 12.5? I had a 13 in my cart but held them too long on purpose. Went to my local Hibbets, tried on the last 12, and they fit perfect.

JB on their UK sizing of late.
mean.gif
good news for me....i usually wear a 13 but they fit big, so i went with the 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom