Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped size 9.5 on Eastbay 
tongue.gif

I thought this would have been an easy cop for people. Since I have the worst luck getting kicks in general. Got 2 pairs by accident so imma trade the other pair. Been thirsty for them black cement 3s.

By confirmed i mean approved. It says my order status is "open waiting for approval" while  i did get a confirmation email from eastbay

woke my lil cousin to see if he wanted a pair. he goes on first click on EB he adds to cart and checkouts. i guess its all luck lol

Just got through on champs mobile. 2hrs 35min. I got the bred 11s in half that time. Email confirmation and all. Now for that grape kool aid shirt posted in here a few days ago...

Just got through on FTL after waiting to check out a few times. Still pissed about all the pending charges on my debit card from FNL and their ******** card errors they kept giving me

I have no money anyway but woke up to try to add sizes to my cart , have a size 11 and 11.5 in my cart on eastbay and footaction .

damn they made alot of these

I wonder how many people were around for the 2006 LS Grape 5 release, because that release was insane. :lol:

When I got my FNL confirmation I swear I almost shed some tears for my 16 year old self from back then. Its crazy how LS releases=current GR releases in terms of hype and getting your hands on shoes.

Easiest cop of the year. My pair is buttery. Can't wait til I get off work to throw them on. Congrats to all that copped with no hassles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom