Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. Just saying, All these people on here need to chill about the Finish Line errors. On EVERY release this credit card error happens. And the only way to get around it is to use a gift card. Please stop complaining..

I've got about 8 releases via FNL in the past year and I've never ran into this issue, but I've seen other ppl with the same issue, So I knew when I got the error what was up. Not everyone is a seasoned Vet on here, and they don't know why certain issues arise. This is the place to find info.

Please be reminded there is still a NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE.

YES, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED.

fnl is fd up i added 2 pairs to my cart and as im checking out i type in my cc info and it declines it, why in the hell is fnl randomly decline my card this is the same card ive use for EVERY RELEASE the past yr and a half and after that my bank puts a hold on my card so when i check out on nike.com it gets declined as well and forced to use paypal hopefully it wrks i got order confirmation but the biggest issue is WHY THE F did fnl decline my card

and if it wasnt for my instinct to call my bank i would have been out buying grocerys and got declined

You must be new to purchasing on FNL. That's part of the process. My card got declined up to NINE times on the same card this morning, before it finally went through. It will finally go through if you're persistent enough. It rarely goes through on the first entry, although it can. Lack of patience costed you a dope pair of kicks.

And just got one more Sz 13.. Great day!
nthat.gif
 congrats bro

so these are restocking again this month....
mean.gif
 ...is it on the 25th with the breds and 88s... <-- are those even restocking

Finally.. Got a pair off of Eastbay. Hope these do run a bit big, got a sz. 11 instead of 11.5 Overall im happy I got a pair. Next up, the Black Toes :smile:

same here worked @ food places all my life & treat people with the same respect i would expect to be treated with.this was down south my hype beast city isn't even worth mentioning.i'm just still so pissed! a very negative experience.
yeah man that's so wack, but hey I know that experience sucked but at least you got your kicks!
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom