Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the get money boys come up?

Also y'all need to chill

NBAStore.com which has come through in the past now all the sudden running in to issues and not happy...received an actual order confirmation number and no one can find my order when I call...unreal!

I've never ordered from NBAstore. I don't even know what to tell you. That's wild though. I had a similar situation with FNL before though. Never got confirmation email and when I would put the order number in the search on the website it could not find it and either could customer service but a day or so later it popped up and I got the email. I guess all you can really do is give it time. They can't charge you if you never receive anything.

Wow what a easy copp I think the hype from 06 was in full effect! I woke up late and ordered a pair off eastbay like a hour and half after release then my cuz wanted me to order him a pair so around 2 hours later I picked up another pair! Good release jb!

Went close to the closing time to pick up my RSVPs at NTLA and see a line of people waiting for leftover pairs only to have them do a 2nd RSVP 
laugh.gif

Can we stop with the pictures trying to take the nickname literally. It was clever when the first guy did it 10 years ago.

Last edited:
I've never ordered from NBAstore. I don't even know what to tell you. That's wild though. I had a similar situation with FNL before though. Never got confirmation email and when I would put the order number in the search on the website it could not find it and either could customer service but a day or so later it popped up and I got the email. I guess all you can really do is give it time. They can't charge you if you never receive anything.
Yeah I think where i went wrong hoping it would be a quick and easy way was using the shoprunner 2-click system they have as I have a shoprunner account.  And yes I call them to and they were just scratching their heads.  I am going to wait until Monday and see what happens.

Yeah I think where i went wrong hoping it would be a quick and easy way was using the shoprunner 2-click system they have as I have a shoprunner account.  And yes I call them to and they were just scratching their heads.  I am going to wait until Monday and see what happens.
Yea. Prolly all you can really do at this point is wait. I know how frustrating it is, but hopefully is goes through and resolves itself and you get your pair.

So how do I prevent yellowing on the mesh? I think I read somewhere here to wipe it with armoral ? What else can I do

So how do I prevent yellowing on the mesh? I think I read somewhere here to wipe it with armoral ? What else can I do

From my experience there's nothing you can really do.
It's just something you have to deal with when it comes
To V's. just enjoy wearing them when they are clear.

Last edited:
All these pics are getting me extra excited for my delivery to come. They all look sweet, they look summer ready. Now it's time for the main event, Floyd's about to go in. Later guys, signing out !!! :smokin

Last edited:
Oxidization man. It's inevitable. It will happen eventually. Silica gel packet in the box with the shoes and take out the plastic paper crap and store in a smoke free environment. You can wrap in saran wrap but that will dry them out eventually. Not really a whole lot you can do. Wear em. Enjoy em.

edit: just saw the post a few above this. lol

Last edited:
NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE ON NIKETALK. IT DOES NOT LIFT JUST BECAUSE A SHOE IS IN HIGH DEMAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom