Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I stopped by the mall yesterday afternoon rocking my Royal 1's pretending to be looking for the grapes, everyone kept starring at my shoes.   Great feeling when you got everyone wondering about your shoes.
same but db 9s, alot of whispers and pointing 
laugh.gif

Hey fellas. Can someone tell me whats supposed to be on the tag? Whats ths production date for your V's?

I ask because my cousin got a pair from a shop I know very little about. The production date on his shoes are 12-22-12.

FWIW. I was online yesterday for over an hour and a half and semi lucked out getting a pair from FNL. Albeit a half size too small.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah... I stopped by the mall yesterday afternoon rocking my Royal 1's pretending to be looking for the grapes, everyone kept starring at my shoes.   Great feeling when you got everyone wondering about your shoes.

Lol I think we're all guilty of mall stunting on beasts. If any NT'ers are on here from ATL then they know that's what Lennox square mall is all about

When I see young kids like this I always forget that there's only an certain amount of time they can wear these because their feet still grow. Thats gotta suck.
:smh: dont remind me
My collection would be so dope if i didnt have a last minute growth spurt. I had almost all the IVs too :frown:

I'm just curious. For the people who were not born when this shoe originally dropped, what is your main reason for wanting these?

Is it because they are that sweet, because MJ was your favorite player, just to buy n sell, to fit in, collect? Just curious?

Am I old enough to rock converse all stars? :smh:

Last edited:
How old am I? Let's say that I watched guys like Dominique Wilkins, Byron Scott, and John Starks play in their prime. If Alf, and He-Man don't mean anything to you, you might be a bit too young.

I'm sorry but I just don't think the words John Stark and Prime should ever go together...

hey look its my troll pic being used again with no credit
Not anything to be proud of.

Had to un-ds these for the Money May fight last night...

Bonus: Wore my 06 Fire Reds to pick them up and lot of the young'ins kept asking when did those drop :smh: :lol:

Another pair that I had and outgrew. Sad part is I shouldve stopped growing by then. Delayed growth sucks on so many levels. I blame my sickle cell anemia for being ugly.

Last edited:
:rofl: at that complex article!!! Those pics are lame as hell.

MJ made these shoes what they are. But Will Smith is the reason I love the Grapes so much. He's also the reason I love Cardinal VIIs and Columbia XIs. I could focus on nothing but his kicks and fit in the episodes when he wore the pairs I named. Yeah Will always had dope kicks, but it was something about those 3 pair when he wore them.

Jordan is my favorite player as well. Grew up watching him play every game on tv and on the court with my pops (may he RIP). I buy Jordan's for a few reasons:
1) Sentimental value- reminds me of the good times my pops and I had together ( RIP pops, I love ya boss[emoji]128532[/emoji])
2) Shoes are fire 1's-14's
3) Significance behind them. 1992 Olypmics Championship "Dream Team", Two 3 peat championships (6-7-8 and 11-12-13) all in which I was able to watch happen on tv and
4) Always had the newest Jordan's so I was accustomed to always wearing Jordan's growing up.

My youngest daughter, who is about 8 months now, is also named Jordyn

You should have spelled her name right.

:rofl: at that complex article!!! Those pics are lame as hell.

MJ made these shoes what they are. But Will Smith is the reason I love the Grapes so much. He's also the reason I love Cardinal VIIs and Columbia XIs. I could focus on nothing but his kicks and fit in the episodes when he wore the pairs I named. Yeah Will always had dope kicks, but it was something about those 3 pair when he wore them.

The best episodes are when he wore the black/infra 6's of the hare 7's

*Bonus* jazzy Jeff stayed with the black tongue fire red V's in the second season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom