Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sneaker game".

Language of kids that started collecting shoes in 2010-2012.
it doesn't really matter when they started "collecting".... imo that kinda language is just the stupid language of young idiots that think they all that "get your shoe game up" "im heavy in the rap game" "I got that whip game" "snapback game" etc ppl who say dumb **** like that
mean.gif

Last edited:
Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.
Same. Unsuccessful cop for me. This site helped me with some new links tho

went to car show yesterday and saw a bunch of dudes looking like barney with these.more purple then Prince on stage.
eyes.gif

l hope those that still need a pair luck out on restock here and there. 

I am waiting for my JJ confirmation today usually comes in around 1or2 :smile: 

My little cousin wants a pair so I am on the hunt for a restock, If I see anything I will post a link for any NTmembers

Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.
Hang in there bro. PM me and I'll try to help you out. Just tips and tricks I learned along the way, no cost. Just living the culture as it should be.

Cheeky prick.

Heres me trying to help someone out and you are reselling sneakers.. this forum is full of tools.
you must be stupid.retail is 170 euros plus 30 shipping to the us thats 200 euros(260 dollars) they can get thos cheaper with a little research.WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IM TRYING TO RESELL FROM THIS??I DONT EVEN TRY TO RE SELL GRAPES YOU DUMB ***.sheesh...calling me tool and prick.go back to your hole math wiz.

Yeah " the shoe game " is pretty lame IMO.
But hey,let people talk the way they want .
No need to get all worked up over it. Just don't say it yourself.

"Sneaker game".

Language of kids that started collecting shoes in 2010-2012.
it doesn't really matter when they started "collecting".... imo that kinda language is just the stupid language of young idiots that think they all that "get your shoe game up" "im heavy in the rap game" "I got that whip game" "snapback game" etc ppl who say dumb **** like that
mean.gif
step your slang game up 

Is this person on crack? It really is the only explanation
Haha my size to! I had to message him about it, once I get a response I'll let ya'll know. Really hoping he try's to justify it by saying "sold out everywhere" "very limited" "would go great with an all grape and emerald outfit, in front of a purple car"

People. These wont ship until about 3est today or tomorrow. Relax. You got your email from NDC, then you got your pair.

NDC is lagging on the shipping though. Usually I will receive my pair by the following Friday but the expected shipping date isn't until the Monday after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom