Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sound nuts dude metallic v's from 2011 go for over $350

you can def get a pair anyday for that price but that trade wont just sit there because if he sleeps someone else with grapes will pounce

& if the black grapes are as limited as you claim why the hell would someone do a straight trade for white grapes when they would have likely restocked twice by 6/1/13

& they would supposledly hold its value until the aqua viii's drop
roll.gif
..so even if all your other incorrect statements were true they would hold value until the fall of this yr when aqua viii's will prbly re-release
laugh.gif
If you cant get Aquas get the closest thing to them thats Hot. I dont want to wear my Aquas due to the Horrible Quality Paint so yea ill take black Grapes in a heartbeat just to save my aquas. Paid 90 worn once with OG everything for those Also.

LOL exactly why my pair will be on ice until next year if I even wear em...especially in my city...
Mine will be on ice until these ******s are in their coffins, so probably will break them out in the year 2040.

no clue who you8 got them from but its a complete steal...i also dont know your sz but saying its easy as hell you cant wear a 11.5/12

as for the others

that means nada to me because you are supposed to get deals on worn shoes playboy & i wouldnt ever buy used shoes

also you did get grapes but did a lot of moving & shakin

fam has grapes now...that he can straight swap for metallics....why make extra steps
Why be lazy if thats what you want? Im an 8.5 and I sell Sneakers, its easy to come across pairs. Ive bought CG 9s for 140 2 months after the release.

Meet ppl Build relationship and keep cash. When someone wants cash or dont want a shoe your the 1st person they call.

2011 Metallic Vs were the last unhyped release in my book. I walked into footlocker at 2pm and bought at least 5 pairs. This is how it used to be. After bc3s and concords everything went to hell.
Indeed. Concords ruined it all. In 2010 I walked into Micheal K in Soho and picked up Black and Varsity Red 6s on sale like 2 or 3 months after release for 130 . I endedup picking up every 9 that dropped in 2010 for less than retail months later.

Last edited:
I slept on this release, literally. Overnight shift for the first time kind of killed my vibe, so I said screw it and went to bed (Read: I was so tired I kinda sorta forgot and crashed) Now I am definitely feeling a bit salty...I may venture out of my comfort price range and get screwed with resale...

Indeed. Concords ruined it all. In 2010 I walked into Micheal K in Soho and picked up Black and Varsity Red 6s on sale like 2 or 3 months after release for 130 . I endedup picking up every 9 that dropped in 2010 for less than retail months later.

o man dont remind me bro. Thats another release that killed me. I bought a pair that i rocked regularly and i literally would go into various stores that knew me and theyd say "size 11 we got those 6s for u" Id reply nah im good i got my pair. Since i was short on cash i didnt double up... Man do i regret that....

did any more sizes come up on NDC this morning?, also did anyone get the sizes that popped up on eastbay this morning?

Still salty about missing out. Hoping I'm quick enough if a restock happens, my local cl ads for these are all priced stupid high, like $400+

2011 Metallic Vs were the last unhyped release in my book. I walked into footlocker at 2pm and bought at least 5 pairs. This is how it used to be. After bc3s and concords everything went to hell.

I remember going to Footlocker day of release and getting them with ease.

Oh those were the days...

Last edited:

Thats how I have always felt. Metallic 5s were def the last release before all the hype. The Black Cement 3's sold because they're a great classic shoe, but the concords brought the hype.

just shoes, no fit here.

Thanks for the good answer.

Don't sweat it yet, I also ordered from them and no tracking yet. I don't think they shipped out the grapes yet. I sent an email in response to my order asking for a tracking number. They looked it up and said it hasn't gone out yet. Expect it to leave by today or tomorrow at the latest. All of the orders will say open, 1 order, 1 ready to ship. Once they ship, it will say : closed, 1 ordered and 1 shipped. So hold right till tomorrow, if you don't hear anything, call then.

Last edited:

this man KNOWS

and thats when tumblr hypebeast really started hopping on jordans

jordans were always mainstream but they were never to the point where you would see dudes wearing jordans left and right in public and every nice/OG colorway would sell like hot cakes

even in LA when the 2011 true blues and white cements such an easy cop

i remember when the varsity red 6's were sitting on shelves look at them prices now **** is straight ridiculous :smh: :lol:

even the 01 royals sky rocketed in prices when the 2013 royals came out

Last edited:
Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.

Welcome to the new sneaker game. Where everything's messed up

LMAO you mean welcome to the HYPEBEAST ERA where everything GR is a LIMITED RELEASE and will cost you a min $250-$300 resale unless you now have a bot to use at 5am in the morning of release dates. Gone are the days of going to the store after school to pick up a pair of J's those were the good ole days. :smh: :x :smh: :x at these new up and coming "SNEAKERHEADS"
You're doing it wrong if you pay $250-$300 for a GR. Only impatient morons pay those kind of prices. Has there actually been a GR Jordan that's gone for more than $60 over retail if you looked for it? Hell, on the B/S you can get any GR for $240 or under.

Mine will be on ice until these ******s are in their coffins, so probably will break them out in the year 2040.

Lol I know.

Mark my words there will be some ******s wearing 1 white grape and 1 black grape together when they come out.

SMH

Lol I know.

Mark my words there will be some ******s wearing 1 white grape and 1 black grape together when they come out.

SMH

Believe it or not, saw this a lot when the CDPs came out.

Last edited:
What siz
I slept on this release, literally. Overnight shift for the first time kind of killed my vibe, so I said screw it and went to bed (Read: I was so tired I kinda sorta forgot and crashed) Now I am definitely feeling a bit salty...I may venture out of my comfort price range and get screwed with resale...

What size are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom