Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputable sources have pointed towards the Laneys and Stealths coming out. You guys can have those. I would cop the Green Beans if those came out.

Just unds'd my GBs the other day. That 3m upper :pimp:

I guess the date isn't set in stone yet for this release.   Some sites say March, others, April and now May.  lol I guess only time will tell.
It was originally May. I remember because it was going to be a birthday present to myself!
I dont know why the release date kept moving earlier. I want them in May though!

It was originally May. I remember because it was going to be a birthday present to myself!
I dont know why the release date kept moving earlier. I want them in May though!
I just hope they don't drop the same month as other heat that's releasing.     JB is making it hard for me to stack with all there hot releases in back to back weeks dropping.

I am good with April. Only heat coming out then is Bugs Bunny VIIIs which I will pass on.
SB dunks are supposed to be making a comeback around that time so I hope they pull it off. The last 3 or so years have sucked

Last edited:
March is too filled...would welcome a May release

Last edited:
March is too filled...would welcome a May release
I agree.   I don't see these droppin in March unless JB moves one of the other releases back.   I can't see JB droppin 3 hot releases in 1 month unless they plan on making 1 of the releases super limited or something.

Last edited:
When do they ever do a pack where both shoes are both white based?
Besides thats good for us. That way I dont have to buy a crap jordan to get a good one
well not crap, just not good enough to warrant my money

:lol:

I could care less when these release, the sooner the better--- I don't want any other shoes this year 'cept the Bred XIIIs (don't say **** about 3M :lol:) and Penny V cloaks.

really thinking about pulling the trigger on a preorder, i know these will be so tough to cop...but $265 
sick.gif
....i could get 06s for that but that blue tinted sole makes me love these

really thinking about pulling the trigger on a preorder, i know these will be so tough to cop...but $265 :x ....i could get 06s for that but that blue tinted sole makes me love these

maaaaaan, just think of it like you paying for a peace of mind. Plus, that's a "low" pre-order. I'm sure closer to release date it's gonna be 300-400.

really thinking about pulling the trigger on a preorder, i know these will be so tough to cop...but $265 :x ....i could get 06s for that but that blue tinted sole makes me love these

How you value your time should determine if its worth the pre order or not. If you're wanting retail, be prepared to put in work.

Last edited:
You guys wisihing for a may release are crazy. There are just as many releases coming out in summer as there are in the next three months

According to the other site

Bugs Bunnies, Phoenix, and and Black toes in May
Playoffs in June
Toro IVs in July
Fire Red IIIs and GITD IVs in August
Fire Red Vs in September.

Considering I want all but three of those, I'll take the Grapes in early April please!

I would pay $265 for a guaranteed pair. Would like to avoid any drama this release might bring...

According to the other site
Bugs Bunnies, Phoenix, and and Black toes in May
Playoffs in June
Toro IVs in July
Fire Red IIIs and GITD IVs in August
Fire Red Vs in September.
Considering I want all but three of those, I'll take the Grapes in early April please!
I expect one of the may releases to be in April since that's pretty much a blank slate right now. Not to be a joy kill but the black toes are probably gonna mirror the playoff 12's from last year and release in April.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom