Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
These already available online for the low price of 3 something. I might have to pull the trigger early and get these from a early source.

I found it for $250 + $20 S&H and still wont pull. I am confident these are GR and the resell price will be 240 or less.
Anyone who thinks this is a QS doesnt know what QS means.
Even then QSs get 200K~ pairs like the Cavs and Thunders

No way in hell I am paying over retail for these.... 300$ 
laugh.gif

These already available online for the low price of 3 something. I might have to pull the trigger early and get these from a early source.

Damn $300!?!?

You might as well buy an 06 pair with ten times better quality smh

Last edited:
To those with pairs already, is there like a "code" on the shoe?
I know on other pairs, there's like a stamp or something...

I'm hoping to double up on these and might have to match them with this shirt

Last edited:
regardless of poor leather...i'm still copping! after these i just need laneys and my 5s collection is done. JB please release laneys in the near future...

regardless of poor leather...i'm still copping! after these i just need laneys and my 5s collection is done. JB please release laneys in the near future...
exactly, Laneys are my favorite colorway of Vs, as well as these grapes. hopefully we see them re-retro on black friday 
grin.gif

these are the most significant release of 2013 for me. I just hope that the May release date doesn't get delayed, I can't wait any longer.

THESE ARE A MUST COPP!' I've been waiting 5 years to get my hands on these!'

To add to the hype the legendary JERRY SEINFELD I REPEAT

JERRY SEINFELD has rocked these sneakers on his hit sitcom

Anything JERRY Seinfeld touches is pure gold I love him and love these sneakers

To add to the hype WILL SMITH ROCKED THESE WILL ****** SMITH THE FRESH PRINCE AND JERRY ****** SEINFELD THE GOD OF TV SITCOMS

I jus jizzed my pants
this
pimp.gif

Low?! Lmfao hahahahaa THESE are the people who support resellers and their antics. Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom