Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops.  Wrong thread.  Talked about Laneys while I was in the Grapes thread 
roll.gif
.  Still no word on pictures?  

Last edited:
dude ****. your too young to wear js.:smh:
i doubt it man. hype is strong these days. These were crazy in 06. Maybe hype will die down on js before then. Only can hope.
why is that when you havent seen a pic or quality?

what shoe has jb put out recently where we thought the quality was decent to good? it is just inevitable that the quality will be poor on these....all those who are planning to cop from now can only hope jb will keep it close to the og, which as i stated before even that will be a stretch...mark my words, imo jb will definitely switch something up

^ I'm not sure that a pic has come out yet

either you misunderstood what he meant, or you are clearly too young

The hype was crazy in 06'' All the V's was dropping like crazy!!! Burgundy, Olives, Fire Reds, Stealth's just to name a few....And then came the Grape's!!! I copped two pair off of eastbay but settled for 1 cause my brother aint want them! gave mines away about 2 years ago because they had a MAJOR CREASE, although they were still clean....Waiting on these 2x Copped!

No, I meant the pic of the mob at the previous release. NT vets know the pic I'm talking about. It's in the Classic NT pics thread too, but I don't have it saved anywhere and don't feel like going through the other thread to find it. I'm sure somebody has it saved though.

OHHHH my mistake I wanna see that picture so someone try to dig it up!

outside the obvious fresh prince pics, or heck even the john candy pic.......this is by far my fav celeb "sneakerhead" pic...seinfeld was a serious dude and helps that the show itself was epic

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Jordan-V-White_Grape--thestranded.jpg

It will be chaos on the streets in the days leading up to this release, get your best 50 cent attire out for these son!

About time! I'm pretty sure the Laney's are going to release on the 23rd anniversary next year as well. I'll be copping for sure!

Definitely gonna cop. I don't like V's that much but grapes are a must

This. It figures that these would drop. I have just about everything I need and figured I could be done with JB for a while. These are pretty much the only thing left that I need.

I think MN got their info from NT... kinda a full circle deal here.

Pretty sure this is still a rumor.

I'm waiting for pics (with a guaranteed "23" on the side) or a date from Nike.

I think MN got their info from NT... kinda a full circle deal here.
Pretty sure this is still a rumor.
I'm waiting for pics (with a guaranteed "23" on the side) or a date from Nike.

Them guys are wrong half the time too. I don't listen to most that they "announce"

Jerry stayed with the heat :pimp:

still got my 06's but there yellowing slightly and got creases, will cop to replace if these do release

My 06's are ds. No yellowing, :smokin

I imagined them with an icy blue sole and decided I may not want these. I'll rock the 06s a week before these release. Haters goin hate

I'm ready for a new pair. I wore out my '06 pair. Hopefully they'll be easier to get this time. I got stuck buying at resale cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom