Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to cop the Crimson 3's in feb, and the He got games in march so these releasing in May would be awesome.

JB needs to drop the Raging Bull Cherry V's by there self !
If you thought the grape 5's are hyped, wait until this^ happens!!!

Personally I wouldn't cop those red suede 5's cause it's just too much red for me, but it's a cool looking shoe.

Last edited:
If you thought the grape 5's are hyped, wait until this^ happens!!!

Personally I wouldn't cop those red suede 5's cause it's just too much red for me, but it's a cool looking shoe.
Those raging bull V's are my graillll. Unfortunately they're like +$300.
frown.gif

Those raging bull V's are my graillll. Unfortunately they're like +$300.
frown.gif
I know man, those prices are crazy!! I love how everyone in the sneaker groups and on ebay is trying to dump their older WC3's, White/Fire Red 5's, and their grape 5's, right before the retro release! I don't know about you guys but I always find this trend to be hilarious!

^That's funny, no lie! Maybe they will use your picture on kicksonfire.com for an article! That would be cool

I know man, those prices are crazy!! I love how everyone in the sneaker groups and on ebay is trying to dump their older WC3's, White/Fire Red 5's, and their grape 5's, right before the retro release! I don't know about you guys but I always find this trend to be hilarious!
Haha ikr? If i had any of the older retros releasing, i would definitely keep them, probably better quality too.

Yeah me too! I think those guys don't have the money, so they sell their older pairs to come up with the change! If mine were really yellow, I might do the same thing! lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom