Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have always been overrated.

Mike ain't even make these popular, Will Smith did...

Not sure if serious...
wheaties-air-jordan-flight-club-calendar-01-570x453.jpg

Wheaties :smokin. MJ was the only reason I ate wheaties when I was lil, I never really liked the taste but I kept eating haha.

Last edited:
beautiful shoe...might throw on my 06's tomorrow :smokin

I brought out the '06 for NYE still on the fence about these. Is it me or did anyone else's Vs from '06 seem to come pre creased.... Curious to see if the '13 Vs come like that.

Last edited:

I'm definitely passing on these. I would only cop as trade bait. Especially if I miss on the fire reds next week..
Lol what kind of hypebeast comment is this? That's like saying Yeezy's are only cool because Kanye rocked them.

Last edited:
Hey guys, do y'all think I could trade a pair of the black/red XIs for these?

Edit: I'm serious. I'm guessing the demand will be high. Am I wrong for that?

Last edited:

Not sure if serious...
wheaties-air-jordan-flight-club-calendar-01-570x453.jpg

You think all these kids that are about to cop these and the majority of people who copped the last retro got them cause of mike wearing them off the court? :lol:

I make one statement and everyone jumps on me over it :lol:
I still want to know how it's not true though. There's more images floating around of the fresh prince in these joints than mike. So one Wheaties box ain't going to change the fact

I'm not saying y'all cant like the shoe, don't let me rain on your parade. But let's keep it 100, aside from all the kids/beasts that will cop these for the sole purpose of them being new, how many people on here even remember that Wheaties box or even seen mike in them before?

It's not a bad thing to like them cause of the fresh prince, but I'm just calling a spade a spade. These joints have always been mad overrated IMO.

But don't let me rustle you guys' jimmies.

You think all these kids that are about to cop these and the majority of people who copped the last retro got them cause of mike wearing them off the court?
laugh.gif

I make one statement and everyone jumps on me over it
laugh.gif

I still want to know how it's not true though. There's more images floating around of the fresh prince in these joints than mike. So one Wheaties box ain't going to change the fact

I'm not saying y'all cant like the shoe, don't let me rain on your parade. But let's keep it 100, aside from all the kids/beasts that will cop these for the sole purpose of them being new, how many people on here even remember that Wheaties box or even seen mike in them before?

It's not a bad thing to like them cause of the fresh prince, but I'm just calling a spade a spade. These joints have always been mad overrated IMO.

IDGAF who wore the damn shoe, I just like it because I think its a clean/crisp colorway. Besides the fact that 5s are my favorite sneaker in the jordan line. I'm not trying to jump down your throat or anything, and correct me if I'm wrong. But, it's kinds hypebeast like to only buy a shoe that Mike made popular. I mean I could sit here and say I love the Jordan XX8 (I don't just an example) and people would be like "EWWWWW THEY LOOK LIKE SCUBA BOOTS" ok cool, well I like those "SCUBA BOOTS" (which I don't) all in all opinion is opinion. 

You think all these kids that are about to cop these and the majority of people who copped the last retro got them cause of mike wearing them off the court? :lol:

I make one statement and everyone jumps on me over it :lol:

IDGAF who wore the damn shoe, I just like it because I think its a clean/crisp colorway. Besides the fact that 5s are my favorite sneaker in the jordan line. I'm not trying to jump down your throat or anything, and correct me if I'm wrong. But, it's kinds hypebeast like to only buy a shoe that Mike made popular. I mean I could sit here and say I love the Jordan XX8 (I don't just an example) and people would be like "EWWWWW THEY LOOK LIKE SCUBA BOOTS" ok cool, well I like those "SCUBA BOOTS" (which I don't) all in all opinion is opinion. 

You sound hella mad fam. I love it when y'all start getting angry and try to act like everyone y'all respond to are kids. So just because I said these joint are wild overrated and pointed out the fact that 90% of cats are buying because of a television show makes me a hypebeast?

Do you even know the definition of that term?

:lol: So now dudes are hypebeasts because they DON'T like a shoe?

Cotdamn. It's like, you talk bad about any shoe and someone comes out the kill you cause you don't like their "holy grail"

Well sorry, I don't like EVERY shoe that drops. Maybe some of you should go back and re-read what the term hypebeast is defined as.

And just wait until the aquas drop. Dudes are going to be ready to go to war cause I don't like those either

really want these

i'm not usually into shoes like this, so i'm wondering what i can do to ensure i get a pair

seeing as they're so hyped

^^^^ at the end of the day your entitled to your opinion bottom line. We all are. Either you're going to purchase the shoes or you're not. Whatever your reasoning being is your prerogative my man! Lets just keep it moving and just focus on the appreciation of shoes. After all that's what we all are NT for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom