Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up, I wouldve been laughed at asking any relatives for a $200 pair of shoes haha
You are absolutely correct!  I didn't get my first pair of Air Jordans until I was 18, out of the house, and in the Navy.  Kids are so spoiled nowadays. 
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna lie I'm 17 but I have a job and PAY for my kicks. I have friends who constantly ask their parents for money to buy kicks and I always tell them to step their grind up. I was never able to ask my mom to buy me kicks but now that I have a job I'm able to buy what I want and it makes kicks more special to me when I know I'm the one paying for them

I'm not gonna lie I'm 17 but I have a job and PAY for my kicks. I have friends who constantly ask their parents for money to buy kicks and I always tell them to step their grind up. I was never able to ask my mom to buy me kicks but now that I have a job I'm able to buy what I want and it makes kicks more special to me when I know I'm the one paying for them

good for you man, keep the hustle up.

Weekend before release will be crazy for me.
April 2nd: Arrive home from NY at 10 PM then watch Iron Man 3 at midnight.
April 3rd: Work in the morning.
April 4th: NDC at 5 AM.

That's what I'm talkin about. Good job bro. Everything I have, I've bought for myself, and you're definitely right. It feels good to know you can pay your own way and stand on your own feet. People who are handed everything in life just can't be respected.

reminds me of someone I knew when i was 17.... :nerd: 8)

Is it weird that we haven't seen the black tongue fire red 5s yet? I remember seeing that they were a confirmed release but no pictures have surfaced

You are growing into a wise young man.  Anything worth having is worth working for.  
smile.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I did cop that G.O.A.T shirt a few pages back but that's just cause I thought it was a dope concept. All these other tees seem to be trying too hard...

Mandatory reaction gif for whenever you don't have anything to say
The shirts are getting worse....

:lol:

To each his own.

Here's a shop where all you matchy matchy folks can buy shirts to match the shoes: http://sneakeroutfits.bigcartel.com/category/jordan-s
I never understood why people bought the matching apparel. Even when i do match I dont need the apparel.

I guess I just know how to dress myself
I do like the white and black tracksuit but it will be some price I am not willing to pay. Also I would not be buying them just to match these kicks

I'm not gonna lie, I did cop that G.O.A.T shirt a few pages back but that's just cause I thought it was a dope concept. All these other tees seem to be trying too hard...

It is the same concept as the OG shirts from a couple years ago. Nothing new

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom