Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a general release but this is one of the releases people want whether they buy sneakers regularly or not

this the 2nd time they been retroed 

this chick came in the spot asking bout the bugs and was like yeah i just started buying sneakers when the bred 11's came out...

i need those 5's that come on may 5th ...we was like wha are they called ...she was like the fresh prince's lolol smh

but your casual person wants these .....the production numbers aint bred 11's but its somewhere around crimson 3 numbers which would put 175k-250k range worldwide 

toddler ps gs size runs....but every store that carries any jb retro should have 2+ fsrs

i know a big chain retail location is getting 180 pair of these if u want em might have to do minimal work but you should be able to cop 

as long as u go to the right spot you'll be good. bigger ftl and footactions are better for these types of releases because they get way more pairs.

As I stated on the "bugs bunny" 8 thread we got a ton of those 8s A TON. But we only received 2 1/2 cases of the grapes (same amount as the superhero and wht/gold elite Lebron 10s) So the grapes will be on the short end of the production side if we don't receive any more cases within the next week or so.

Quality wise are the exact same as the fire red Vs from Jan. IMO the 2013 V molds are bigger than previous models if that makes any sense :lol:

Going to be a good pick up for people who like Vs

Last edited:

anyone....anyone?

Last edited:
Copped the 8s and the 76ers now on to this release. Seems like these will be harder to get than the bugs bunny 8s and 76ers

some girl supposedly went down for the Bugs Bunny 8s and ended up getting the Grapes by "accident" .

Don't they open up the box and look at the shoe before they give it to you. Lol. They do that right in front of me on the register desk.

When I went to go pick up the 8s today I was told reservations for these were already made . They only got 3 pairs of 10.5's (small store btw):smh:

When I went to go pick up the 8s today I was told reservations for these were already made . They only got 3 pairs of 10.5's (small store btw):smh:

3 pairs of 10.5 isn't bad especially if its a small store. Since reservations have been made already does that mean you can't get them anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom