Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Never understood why they didn't have an alternative for people without a Twitter account...
I created one just for shoe releases. That's all I use it for.

Hmmm, might have to do the same thing. I have zero knowledge about Twitter though...:frown:

You don't need an account, google @nikestore go to that twitter page and refresh at 8am est when the link is posted.
There are much better ways of doing this but that's the most basic way especially for someone who doesn't want to create their own account.

Appreciate that bro! Saved that page in my bookmarks. Thanks!

You don't need an account, google @nikestore go to that twitter page and refresh at 8am est when the link is posted.
There are much better ways of doing this but that's the most basic way especially for someone who doesn't want to create their own account.
Oh yea, didn't even think about that. That's how I did it before, lol.

I'll happily take 2 tho 
smile.gif

Yo grizz how we gonna get thee grapes bruh!?

u think so? Maybe. Not too much good stuff coming out. I got my he got games. And now these. Guess that's it for the year

the year is not even done yet....there are still the Black Grapes, AJ 12 taxis and the much awaited AJ 11 Laneys.....but this one will definitely on the top 5....

So says you, but for a joe blow like me, with crappy internet and no physical stores to buy within 75 miles?

Those xi were a super wide release. Thirst is high, especially after those motorboats.

And
LMAO. Dude. Why does everyone keep saying "it should be an easy pick up if you do your hw?" haha. It's getting oldldldldldld.
Well I guess it depends on where you live then.     I know for me as long as I put the work in I can get any general release.    

TLO is only for nike.com. It means you can only access the shoe through the twitter link. The shoes may still be released in stores and other websites. the 88s were online only for everyone + tlo for nike.com. these will be released in stores. probably in big numbers too

I swear my friend got 88s on finishline

I asked in the Lebron X thread, but I'm gonna ask here anyway. Which do you guys think will be harder to obtain, the Pure Platinums or Grapes?

i really hope these are fcfs my local mall did a raffle for the first time wit the bugs i won but i really dont wanna hope for another raffle win when i can guarantee my pair

I asked in the Lebron X thread, but I'm gonna ask here anyway. Which do you guys think will be harder to obtain, the Pure Platinums or Grapes?

Honestly depends in ur area, in my area (DMV) they both gonna be gone the same day but IMO is shoot to get the grapes because of the ticket system they have going on now

You're not comprehending this at all... TLO is only for nike.com. Which means they are the only online retailer that you have click a twitter link to access the shoe. The 88 was not released in stores, they were an online only release for all retailers including finishline and others. But, for those retailers, the product page was searchable on their website. They do not do TLO. Again, TLO is nike.com only!!!

if you mean he got it on finishline.com, then you didn't read my post correctly. if you meant he got it at finishline, there's always the possibility that someone ordered it online and returned it at that store

Seen these in person last week. Pretty nice, the blue tinted sole looks nice. It felt like the leather was a little nicer than the Fire Red's, but you know after a few wears the 5's look pretty beat up.

Don't even wear Jordans anymore, but I will be copping these since they're the pair that got me into sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom