Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIKETALK, PLEASE BRING BACK THE ACCONT APROVAL PROCESS! Prime example of why you guys should not make it so easy for anyone to get an account. This is rediculous!
mean.gif
Spell ridiculous right before you dog on someone!
pimp.gif
This is a friendly community and it's all about helping each other get ahead of the game! Any/Everyone is welcome!

anyone not doing a raffle in so cal?
some footlockers in socal give out tickets. actual tickets instead of doing a raffle. they pass out tickets starting on wednesday morning before the shoe release. if you have a ticket, you are guaranteed a shoe. be careful though. there isn't a line and it's pretty hectic. you basically just rush into the mall to footlocker. i usually go to the one in moreno valley if you're familiar with the area.

Seen these in person last week. Pretty nice, the blue tinted sole looks nice. It felt like the leather was a little nicer than the Fire Red's, but you know after a few wears the 5's look pretty beat up.

Don't even wear Jordans anymore, but I will be copping these since they're the pair that got me into sneakers.

I like how the V's look when they are beat up.
Oh well, good to hear the leather is better.

Called some stores around me (major retailers and mompops). All of them told me to call back on friday or monday. 

Still would like to have a guaranteed pair in my size before RD.

IMO: the blue tinted sole is nice. goes well with the cw.

Screw twitter, I'll cop them in person.
Does anyone cop in store anymore :lol:

I just started getting back into picking up a lot of shoes and collecting again about 9 months ago.. When I first started collecting (back around 2000) I always went to the store to get em. Back then you only had a few ppl lining up... I remember lining up 30 mins before the store opened getting the Concord's and there were maybe 10-15 ppl there and I was thinking "This is crazy"..(( Those were the days )).. But now I get all my shoes via online releases. I have yet to strike out on any shoes I was really trying hard to get.

these are everywhere in the city... ill prbly stock my pair when i get it & break them out in the summer

NIKETALK, PLEASE BRING BACK THE ACCONT APROVAL PROCESS! Prime example of why you guys should not make it so easy for anyone to get an account. This is rediculous!
mean.gif
Spell ridiculous right before you dog on someone!
pimp.gif
This is a friendly community and it's all about helping each other get ahead of the game! Any/Everyone is welcome!

ReplyQuote  Multi  1  

dhtowng needs to complete his GED classes before talking mess on here. Not only did he spell RIDICULOUS wrong..he also spelled ACCOUNT wrong. The very point to his topic, more than likely is just the dude who has 3 pairs of shoes and claims to be a sneakerhead. my sons two and prob has more kicks than this dude just
mean.gif

I'm just curious but am I the only person that sometimes still call these these joints the "Hornets"...Back in '90 when these released everybody was rocking them with Charlotte Hornets gear...with the Hornets Starter Parka Jacket (classic)...maybe it was just a NC thing...

I copped some socks last weekend.... ended up walking out with them and the 8s that came out :smh: :lol:

Anyways, when I was in champs I saw a striped tank that I enjoyed. It's for men only though. Thinking of buying it still.... but I don't wanna "over" do it , you know? If I could find some purple shorts I'd be gucci. Getting ready to be too hot for jeans anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom